pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Please tell me cardinals win tonight...................

see attachment
    Attached Images  

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

FOUR MORE OUTS.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

SCORE ONCE FOR ME CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Positive thinking

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh man - good luck...need the Red Birds to squeeze 3 more (get that leadoff man out - it's huge)

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Motte is dialed into the strike zone which is good

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Everything that's shining, ain't always gold?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Its great when closers get beat with their 2nd best pitch.....what a joke

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

back to back homers? what an a-hole!!

LizReed44
    LizReed44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aw Jeez- you gotta be kiddin me! Well you've got the bottom of the 9th.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Unreal, hope the Cards can get it to extras atleast. Motte's been good lately aswell.

Awesome-O
    Awesome-O's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuckin unreal...only 2 outs to go and back to back fuggin homers. So disgusted right now...

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Putz, please be a puts.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Hitttttttttttttttttttt iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttt

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Unreal, hope the Cards can get it to extras atleast. Motte's been good lately aswell.
    it was seriously due to happen as he has that tendency, i said it all gm he was prob gonna give up a hr in 9th so we needed insurance... 1st time all day i wish i would have been wrong on the shit.....had more on under but still wanted the cards win as had a stl/tb parlay

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

skinnyman
    skinnyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Sorry man, it was either you or me.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

that was pretty gross

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

That's the 21st time the bullpen has lost a game for Cards. Motte has been good all season, but the pen in general is killing them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by daysleeper View Post
    That's the 21st time the bullpen has lost a game for Cards. Motte has been good all season, but the pen in general is killing them.
    pen dramatically improved....i been saying this all wekk, even said now that im saying it motte gonna screw me tonight (hate when it actually happens, lol)....but boggs and motte are staples in 8th 9th and with the addition of mujica who has been very good and now that garcia back which enables kelly moving to pen that gives them 4 legit arms back there and should mean Salas gets relegated to mop up duty (hopefully), much like last yr pen is starting to round into shape imho, biggest prob is they dont have a lefty who is really trustworthy, zipper could be that guy but he has had rough yr, think matheny needs to stop worrying about lefty/lefty matchup and let the better guy pitch and this pen be fine down the stretch..

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukin cardinal dogs

jbart28
    MAGA KAG

Jason "let's speed up hitters bats that are late on my 96 by throwing the cutter at 89 Motte."

clueless

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

That was a sick way to lose. I almost bet Cards huge tonight.

Hey banker, I'm headed to Vegas next week, should I be pounding the Cards all series against the Stros? I see they are 3-3 this year against them so far this season (all in Houston). They have to take advantage of these freebies at the end of a nice homestand, no? Juice will prob be -240ish to -200 almost every game with Wainwright, Lohse, and Westbrook scheduled to pitch combined with St. Louis' success at home as of late and Houston's 12 road wins this season.

Looking for some inside homer info. Thanks, bro!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Jason "let's speed up hitters bats that are late on my 96 by throwing the cutter at 89 Motte."

clueless
    yea but the flip side of that is i remeber when kc was in town and motte blows threw 1st 2 guys and blows 1st 2 fbs right by butler, so what does he do? another fastball just over belt high, he has to be able to incorporate another pitch againt the good hitters, obviously he can just keep throwing gass against bottom of order type guys....it happens to even the best and we talking about a guy that hasnt been pitching all that long (converted catcher)..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    That was a sick way to lose. I almost bet Cards huge tonight.

Hey banker, I'm headed to Vegas next week, should I be pounding the Cards all series against the Stros? I see they are 3-3 this year against them so far this season (all in Houston). They have to take advantage of these freebies at the end of a nice homestand, no? Juice will prob be -240ish to -200 almost every game with Wainwright, Lohse, and Westbrook scheduled to pitch combined with St. Louis' success at home as of late and Houston's 12 road wins this season.

Looking for some inside homer info. Thanks, bro!

will you be able to post/check in while you there? ill happily give you the best play/plays i can find in that series but i just cant make a general statement for a series next week and feel good about it... best i could give you right now is obviously if you willing you and have the means you can do a super heavy chase as they surely wont get swept and just play for the 1 big win...not sure that be best way to approach but best i can give you for right now,im sure when gms arrive we can find a few much less juicy options that should get you some money as well...is Bud norris gonna pitch in that series?

chitown king
    chitown king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

man it sucks

i have been on the shitty and of the stick for the last two weeks losing in the 9th...but i aint going to lie...today it went in my favor i had the Dbacks in this one.

today i took all four teams that where going to get swept in there series and all for hit for me its crazy....Rangers, Pirates, BSoxs, and Dbacks....man what a lucky day..they all didnt get swept....

chitown king
    chitown king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

And add A's to that list today to...but i forgot to put something on them...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chitown king View Post
    i have been on the shitty and of the stick for the last two weeks losing in the 9th...but i aint going to lie...today it went in my favor i had the Dbacks in this one.

today i took all four teams that where going to get swept in there series and all for hit for me its crazy....Rangers, Pirates, BSoxs, and Dbacks....man what a lucky day..they all didnt get swept....

friend of mine swears by that method, actually usually only times he bets is when teams facing sweeps, dont really know how he does with it overall but he swears by it..lol...always nice to be on the right side of one of those like 2nite, always seems like on wrong side more than right but prob just perception, long haul it al evens out..

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    will you be able to post/check in while you there? ill happily give you the best play/plays i can find in that series but i just cant make a general statement for a series next week and feel good about it... best i could give you right now is obviously if you willing you and have the means you can do a super heavy chase as they surely wont get swept and just play for the 1 big win...not sure that be best way to approach but best i can give you for right now,im sure when gms arrive we can find a few much less juicy options that should get you some money as well...is Bud norris gonna pitch in that series?
    Yeah, I have my cell phone, always checking in on SBR when I'm in Vegas.

Looks like it should be Harrell vs. Wainwright, Norris vs. Lohse, and Keuchel vs. Westbrook barring any spot starts or changes in the rotation. I know Norris just got destroyed by the Cubs. I think I've seen you write on here that he is a Red Bird killer though.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

Attached Images  

2daBank

Yeah, I have my cell phone, always checking in on SBR when I'm in Vegas.

Looks like it should be Harrell vs. Wainwright, Norris vs. Lohse, and Keuchel vs. Westbrook barring any spot starts or changes in the rotation. I know Norris just got destroyed by the Cubs. I think I've seen you write on here that he is a Red Bird killer though.

yea he certainly used to be, think more recently cards have hit him but for yrs it was like stl was the only team he could beat, baseball a funny sport sometimes... i will def try to bag you a few winners that series, hopefully w/o having to lay the retarded juice (waino the only one id even think about -200 or more with and i have to see some things before i even say that...lets see what shakes out after weekend, over the years ive hooked quite a few friends up with solid plays while they were in vegas, take it as a personal pride sort of thing so will try and do same for you...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pdubb86 View Post
    congrats on hitting your 1st wager ever, i mean certainly acting like it anyway....hope that works out for you...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

yea he certainly used to be, think more recently cards have hit him but for yrs it was like stl was the only team he could beat, baseball a funny sport sometimes... i will def try to bag you a few winners that series, hopefully w/o having to lay the retarded juice (waino the only one id even think about -200 or more with and i have to see some things before i even say that...lets see what shakes out after weekend, over the years ive hooked quite a few friends up with solid plays while they were in vegas, take it as a personal pride sort of thing so will try and do same for you...
    I appreciate it! I definitely enjoy reading what you have to say and you seem like a solid poster/person. Wainwright has looked nasty at home as of late, has his swagger back.

I just looked at Norris' #'s he is 1-1 with a 3.00 ERA against the Cards this year, Cards hit .227 avg off him this season. Both games were in Houston though. He has been pitching on the road A LOT lately. 8 out of his last 10 starts have been on the road. He has lost 7 of those 8 road games and received a ND in the other (which the Astros lost). When he has pitched well or decent, he has gotten zero run support. His road ERA is 7.50 and batters are hitting .299 off him on the road. He has only 2 road wins all season.

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)

congrats on hitting your 1st wager ever, i mean certainly acting like it anyway....hope that works out for you...
    Well if you didnt read into my "emotecon" so much you might look at the parlay and see why it was funny.

2daBank

I appreciate it! I definitely enjoy reading what you have to say and you seem like a solid poster/person. Wainwright has looked nasty at home as of late, has his swagger back.

I just looked at Norris' #'s he is 1-1 with a 3.00 ERA against the Cards this year, Cards hit .227 avg off him this season. Both games were in Houston though. He has been pitching on the road A LOT lately. 8 out of his last 10 starts have been on the road. He has lost 7 of those 8 road games and received a ND in the other (which the Astros lost). When he has pitched well or decent, he has gotten zero run support. His road ERA is 7.50 and batters are hitting .299 off him on the road. He has only 2 road wins all season.

still way to far out but prob a decent night to play a under with norris and my guy the QS machine Loshe who metrics hate so like tonight may get higher total than it should be....over the years it hasnt really mattered where norris pitches against us, he just gets jacked for these gms for whatever reason... clearly cards should win but if they do what i think they should against buccos this weekend the price be super jacked and total hopefully reflect loshe bs advanced stats and norris road woes, let them fukk up and post a dumb ass total like 8.5 or 9 in that one!

i gotta get some sleep we will discuss all this later, if you there waiting for action and dont see me around shoot me a pm and remind me..

12 Last