No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I don't care what anyone says

That SF/WAS over was a rig job.

Period.

Two infield singles against the invincible Washington bullpen to push it over by .5 out of nowhere in the bottom of the 8th. Classic.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Notice Pinny juiced the living hell out of the under but wouldn't move it to 6 with other books.

Something was up here folks.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Its baseball man, that Infield single coulda easily been a pop out to end the inning.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

your crazy as leyland

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

The umpire was not calling strikes for Storen. I mean these balls were right at the knees center of the plate. Storen still should have been able to get out of the inning. SF was taking some pitches like they knew the ump wasnt gonna call a strike regardless of where it was at. It was a little fishy. It was just unfukingbelievable.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

You guys are hopeless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MatI

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Storen gives up 4 in 1/3 of an inning. He's such a bum. Honestly I just needed the Nats to win but still... If you had the Under I feel your pain.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    You guys are hopeless.
    I've never in my life said anything about a fixed total or side in baseball. Ever. But you have relievers from a lights-out pen who just roll over and die, two infield hits that score runs, four runs in the bottom of the 8th of a 2-1 game with a 6.5 total, and Pinny never moving to 6 with the other books and instead juicing the hell out of a public under that winds up .5 runs over the total....just a hell of a lot of coincidences there.

XcappinpicksX
    XcappinpicksX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes That was a rough one Pain for the under backer Glad i diddnt pull my trigger

tatddy

No coin I love you bro but you are too results oriented. Under was the play and it was a tough way for you to lose it but it doesn't mean you were on the wrong side. Storen was off and it's not the first time he's blown up. Dust yourself off and get em tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No coin I love you bro but you are too results oriented. Under was the play and it was a tough way for you to lose it but it doesn't mean you were on the wrong side. Storen was off and it's not the first time he's blown up. Dust yourself off and get em tomorrow.
    I'm just fuming right now. I beat the closer in 7 early plays and went 1-6. Then I had a 4-teamer I just threw together for a unit to win over 15 fall apart on this nonsense. Just an incredible night of bullshit.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

rea
    I agree. I just watched that inning again and your problem was Storen. He was horrible tonight. 4 runs in 1/3 of an inning? He was hanging sliders, fastballs in front of the plate, zero command. It was horrible. The run that pushed it over was a sharply hit baseball to Shortstop, he looked like he wanted to go to 2nd for the force out but realized it might if been too close, and then he triple pumps and throws to first. Runners safe at first. That would have ended the inning. It was just ridiculous.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm just fuming right now. I beat the closer in 7 early plays and went 1-6. Then I had a 4-teamer I just threw together for a unit to win over 15 fall apart on this nonsense. Just an incredible night of bullshit.
    Hang in there. I was at the SF game and saw the writing on the wall. Look over at my girlfriend early in the bottom of the 8th and said "under backers are gonna get screwed here". Of course she didn't know what the hell I meant but that's besides the point.

Good luck tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Hang in there. I was at the SF game and saw the writing on the wall. Look over at my girlfriend early in the bottom of the 8th and said "under backers are gonna get screwed here". Of course she didn't know what the hell I meant but that's besides the point.

Good luck tomorrow.
    LOL -- thanks tat. Do I back Lince tomorrow?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

well if their was a fix the umps were in on it. would it kill you to call a single strike down the middle?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

no coin /i fully understand your feelings BUT dont let this stuff get you paranoid ok it can and will /like the one poster said dust yourself off /hit it tomorrow /little story no coin occurred bout 3wks. ago /poker game i was in had 4 jacks naturally went all in dude had str. flush/ im back at it again /ok do this tomorrow bet maholm/atl kershaw romero dickey /take care /oh coin damm in the sbr wkly.mlb. contest today i went 19-6 on my pks. and never bet 10 cents w/the books /well well gl guy

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    LOL -- thanks tat. Do I back Lince tomorrow?
    Man tough spot. I probably won't play the game at all but it's tough to not back SF getting + money there. WAS won the first 4 of the season series in dominating fashion and SF will want to finish out the homestand in a great way and win the home series with the Nats. Plus SF has a rested bullpen.

Problem is it's Lince...he's just not a guy this year that you can bank on in any big spot against an above average offense. Is he capable of throwing 7 shutout innings tomorrow? Absolutely. Would I put anything more than 1 unit on it? Absolutely not.

For me if they SF gets it done and I have no or limited action it's still a win because I'm such a big fan. I just look for better, or more certain spots.

Bochy has his work cut out for him. Do you rest Posey day after night? If so, do you put him at first? What about a red hot Brandon Belt.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Sports gambling alone is a multi-billion dollar a year business. If you think there is no corruption at times in this racket then you really are a dreamer

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Man tough spot. I probably won't play the game at all but it's tough to not back SF getting + money there. WAS won the first 4 of the season series in dominating fashion and SF will want to finish out the homestand in a great way and win the home series with the Nats. Plus SF has a rested bullpen.

Problem is it's Lince...he's just not a guy this year that you can bank on in any big spot against an above average offense. Is he capable of throwing 7 shutout innings tomorrow? Absolutely. Would I put anything more than 1 unit on it? Absolutely not.

For me if they SF gets it done and I have no or limited action it's still a win because I'm such a big fan. I just look for better, or more certain spots.

Bochy has his work cut out for him. Do you rest Posey day after night? If so, do you put him at first? What about a red hot Brandon Belt.
    Nats offense is overrated IMHO.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Why? They played against one of the best pitchers in the game today.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

dodgers won again, ofcourse the giants put the game away late (with giants ML steaming to -135 before gametime )

bookies and baseball won't allow Giants to fall short of the postseason, they sell out every game

Mantle7
    Death Stare

NoCoin, I mean this with all due respect and I realize that you're pissed about that game and rightfully so but the Nats put up 14 yesterday and just destroyed one of the best pirchers in the league (Vogelsong)

Nationals are second worst in K's per game with 8.2. Nationals are the toughest team to score on in the league, allowing just 3.6 runs per game. Nationals have the best hits allowed in the league, allowing 7.8 per game. Nationals are third in the league in striking out opponents with 8.2 per game.

So yah.. they rely a lot on their pitching and their offense is good but they're not the Angels.

They have the best record in baseball and they're a great team but Storen and the ump really fukked the dog tonight. It was ridiculous that Under didn't hit. I didn't even have paper on it and I'm still disgusted.

Come back strong tomorrow. Cap hard tonight.

The Bull
    The Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whats up no coin? Been a while....new name, but still the same for me. Im sure a lot of our plays will be the same!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I agree with you no coin that was fishy. I had the Nats ML
    and I was starting to get nervous there

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i know u love pinnacle but any chance they just got lucky? im sure it happens more then a few times over teh course of a mlb season.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Every game is rigged plus u have the double reverse decaffeinated half calf with a double twist. Good luck!