Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NATIONALS punting away world series hopes!!!!!

this has got to be the dumbest move ever by an organization.

It's like running a race and being in the lead and deciding not to run the last lap b/c you might pull a hammy.

NATIONALS ARE A PUSSY ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!Nationals will not make the playoffs this year i guarantee it.

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

think you have it backwards....you know how many games they need to lose to not make the playoffs right?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the guy had surgery last year on his arm, they are being careful with their franchise player and trying to regain a fan base. if he goes down with a ruined arm they will lose fans. and they are winning anyway.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Nationals will not make the playoffs this year i guarantee it.
    I'd love to bet on this.

The Nationals are very likely to make the playoffs, and while I think they would've been better off using a six man rotation than doing this, they don't have much of a choice.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

listin people even without strasburg gio and zimmerman are the best 1-2 punch in baseball they will be fine

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

P.S. grineki sucks so please dont respond with the angles

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nationals fans should riot about this. They will probably be cursed like the Cubs and not make it to a world series for a 100 years now.

That GM is a fukkin idiot.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

funny thing is he had his surgery like 6 months earlier than wainwright and waino just ,fine...if the elbow gonna pop it gonna pop. all this faggy "carefulness" isnt worth a damn, so maybe his arm last 40 innings longer over his career! gtfoh, pussy doctors love saying shit, not knowing the answer never stops them from giving opinion, wish just once someone would simply have the balls to say "hell if i know, really no one does, if they tell you different they lying"...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    the guy had surgery last year on his arm, they are being careful with their franchise player and trying to regain a fan base. if he goes down with a ruined arm they will lose fans. and they are winning anyway.
    If I was a fan and this type of season for them has finally arrived, where they can score runs, play D... got great pitching all around... and then they decide to SHUT THEIR ACE DOWN before the season even ends... and they don't work it out so that he can stop playing NOW and pitch for the playoffs...

if I was that fan, I would not be a fan after they got knocked out of the playoffs. I would say, fukk that team.

Its like the Patriots saying Tommy pretty boy Brady has passed too much this season... we are going to play our backup QB in the 1st and 3rd quarters of the playoffs

...at least the Phillies go down choking with their best pitchers on the mound