PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I'm taking the SF/Nats UN6.5 tomorrow
    All signs point to yes.

Then again, one of the best 2-3 home pitchers in baseball over the last 2 years just got lit the fukk up so who knows?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

With post # 9 you set yourself so if you lose game 2 you can say it was singles c'mon man. Show the screenshot and you'll prove you yourself went 1-1. Not calling you a liar just say you went 0-2 or ****** up in wording.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Nice evening read. All typical stuff found in the majority of Kerry's pick threads. Only things I see missing are racial slurs and titty comments.

Personally, being that it's Kerry and all, I'm guessing that the play on words was intentional to cover his ass.

Kerry......nice view from your apartment guy. The area you're in...off east wacker is not bad....not bad at all.
    Yeah man, building is real nice. Every time I go outside there are tourists taking pictures and looking around up at my building and other buildings in the area. I'm starting to become a true Chicagoan I think b/c I'm starting to hate tourists. They stand around in the middle of the sidewalk indifferent to mass crowds walking. Unreal. People.

I think I'm becoming my father. This was always his favorite scene.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Yeah man, building is real nice. Every time I go outside there are tourists taking pictures and looking around up at my building and other buildings in the area. I'm starting to become a true Chicagoan I think b/c I'm starting to hate tourists. They stand around in the middle of the sidewalk indifferent to mass crowds walking. Unreal. People.

I think I'm becoming my father. This was always his favorite scene.
    Do yourself a favor and kill a few hours by taking the architectural tour on the river. May not sound great, but I assure you......you'll learn quite a bit about Chicago, its unique history (the great Chicago fire of 1871) and the amazing buildings/towers.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

the only way to settle this issue is for picker to make a youtube video of:

picker logging into his heritage account and clearly showing the tickets for both unders as separate straight bet wagers.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

He already said he wouldnt do this.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I'm taking the SF/Nats UN6.5 tomorrow
    I like that too...I'm gonna buy it up to 7 though. PWAD you hit your over. You went 2-1. Lol

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    I like that too...I'm gonna buy it up to 7 though. PWAD you hit your over. You went 2-1. Lol
    So now I guess I know what it feels like to pick an over that has absolutely NO reason to cash (It was 3-0 in the 8th when I checked).

Feels good I guess. I just think I'll stick to unders. Masterson is garbage and shut the Angels down for most of the game? Unreal.

Shipcity
    Shipcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    So now I guess I know what it feels like to pick an over that has absolutely NO reason to cash (It was 3-0 in the 8th when I checked).

Feels good I guess. I just think I'll stick to unders. Masterson is garbage and shut the Angels down for most of the game? Unreal.
    not really that unreal if u look at his career stats vs angels

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Put it this way... If I had the Under I might z be going South bound on the 5 freeway going North. I CANNOT believe it hit. Felt good after getting robbed on my Under in the Cub game. 2 outs. Walk-Hit by Pitch-infield single. I knew Samarzdja was gonna have at game and I watched Gallaraga pitch to Washington and he held then in check most of the game. Just gave up a few. I'm leaning on TB Moore vs. Seattle tomorrow for an Under.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

how about what i will call a mercy bet /sp.today is chris volstad who is winless in his last 22 starts /give it up for the cubs/volstad i swear i had that samard. guy yesterday for cubs / nice parlay today w/cheapies volstad/chatwood dont laugh hudson sure kuroda latos quintana zimmermann/nats gl all

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Moore, Latos, Zimmerman, Kuroda if somebody made me do a 4 way tomorrow.

First 1234