ronniejamedio
    ronniejamedio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2250

Boston/Cle Over 9?

How do you guys feel about this over? Lester can give up 4+ no problem. Especially against the Indians Offense. But can Red Sox hit Kluber?

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

I would worry about Cleveland having one of their patented "no offense after a win" Sundays and seeing a 5-0 or a 6-0 Boston win.

ronniejamedio

I just don't see indians getting runs here. They have been hitting well all week.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

FYI, forecast calls for a stiff breeze in off of the lake (so, from left field). Kipnis likely out again for Tribe and who knows what kind of lineup we'll see from Acta against Lester.

starbuck2233
    starbuck2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Like Boston

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    FYI, forecast calls for a stiff breeze in off of the lake (so, from left field). Kipnis likely out again for Tribe and who knows what kind of lineup we'll see from Acta against Lester.
    I think the over is iffy,like most are thinking,and shitty cleveland can't be trusted.Biggest thought I have is Boston,Lester is a good pitcher and after so many bad starts,he's going to have a good one possibly today,sox also get ortiz back today,thats huge,and they lost yesterday and have been underperforming,i like Boston today for many reasons,let the chips fall where they may,good luck to all whatever you play....

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Look at Yanks-Jays O9 instead.

ronniejamedio

Its looking good so far. Boston has done their part. Any runs from them now on is a gift. Indians should squeeze in a few runs before Lester exits.