R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Ever have one of those days?

I'm doing ok today and will be up some if the ov 9 in Baltimore hits ..... but fukk! I leaned Oakland, Cards, Miami, Seattle, KC, and Diego all at nice plus money and didn't do sh*t with it except hit a 2t par with Seattle and the ov which still payed a little more than a normal size wager for me but damn I coulda been robbing them blind tonight if I had bigger balls and followed my gut. Imagine the payout on a 6t par with picks FUKKK... coulda ..... shoulda!

justwin52
    justwin52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Coulda woulda shoulda dnt let today make u do something u normally wouldnt

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well the ov hit so officially 4-3 today and just made a few bucks thanks to the par. Pretty bad when u actually make a few bucks in a night and feel disgusted with yourself lol.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 08-12-12 at 12:16 AM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I know Just win this was just one of those crazy days that all those hit. Ecs the Cards and A's which were big public faves.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

This sh*t is still bugging me and I can't let it go. I'm sure many of you have seen the movie Let it Ride. For those of you who have not seen it if you're on this forum... then you are a gambler so check it out! Anyway call me a bullsh*tter or whatever I could care less but I had those aforementioned dogs picked but had no balls to lay down the money. If you don't believe me then check out my plays thread. I put KC and Seattle in pars and told the forum some of you will be let down by the Dodgers or Pitt. In my picks I did not fade one team mentioned above and anyone who may follow me knows I love picking Oakland ecs. in a dog spot. Sorry don't mean to ramble about what could have been however I just feel like I missed "my moment" that one day where you get that feeling and it all goes right. And I'm sure everyone has had those days but I guarantee it was not 6 picks priced between +130 and+220 or whatever that ALL hit. In the meantime though since Aug 8th I am killing it in totals plays.. 7-1. That record on totals would make any capper jealous! Have a great night all.. I'm back to bed the grind starts shortly!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

That's right, Mr. Martini. There is an Easter Bunny.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

@thebestthereis you certainly know that movie my friend. Got any picks?... or keep a thread running? Hope you are doing well in bases this is a tough sport to make money. However being my 1st year I have gained alot of knowledge and will be a force to be reckoned with by the books moving forward! Despite my sub.500 record I am not some fool who only picks -180 faves till my bank account is bled dry. But I go for value and pick short fave juice picks and dogs or rl's to cut through the b.s. Anyway good to you and all gamblers we are on the same path, Gonna get a few more hours of zzz's and back for more. I already have some nice leans including totals and I expect my faves hit on Sunday theory to really pan out. This should ring true ecs. with the "Evil empire" raping and pillaging on Saturdays games! Gl everyone