allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Buddy, when somebody makes me 4 large i give props where props are due. Don't ever condescend me again. I dont care if i have two posts in a forum I'll say whatever i want to whoever I want. Fuk your superiority complex you got going on over there. Oh, you settled your E Beef with Kerry? I could give a fuk.
    dude do you swallow also??? and do you think anyone here gives a fukk that you won 4 figures 10.00 there are your four figures now settle down and go back to you corner

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

its funny how you desperately want me gone yet when i offered to leave the forum permanently, you chickened out cause you couldnt prove any of your 6 "$5000 all in" losers or even previous 10 bets. even though you brag all your picks are real and proveable.

:

you may have smoked a peace pipe with some past adversaries but it will never happen with me. i have a very low tolerance of racist bigots who lie, scam and chargebacks.

i will always expose you for the fraud you are, kerry.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i think i know who this mantle ghost is.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

over in just 3 innings.

i think this beats your previous record of 4 innings.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

crusty... sometimes I"m in a loving mood, sometimes I think about the world and realize we all want to feel pleasure and all hate to feel pain. Even the misguided souls just want to be loved and liked and respected and treated well. The world is a tough place for some, I look around and realize 95% of people in the world have it nowhere near as good as me. I hope you are in a happy state of mind, crusty. I hope that this obsession and anger for me is just a fun way for you to blow off steam from a stressful work day. I hope man, I do. I wish nothing but good things for you. Life is too short for this kind of hostility, even for strangers. Either one of us could not wake up tomorrow. We never know when our time will end and must cherish it.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Check it out.. this is simple. For whatever reason, and I could give a fuk less, Crustyme is riding PWAD's dik. Now for whatever reason YOURE ON MY DIK. Who the fuk are you? Did you see my pictures? You must think I'm cute or something because all that happened was some punk started talking $hit after I lost a bet and I chimed in. Now i got you on my dik? So now whos the real lose here me or you? Did you even have paper on this game? Do you just like to come into threads and see what EBeef you can kick up? Cmon Man... Just because you let Crusty fuk you in the a$$ doesnt mean you need to play Captain Save A Ho. I know you want to defend your Man but be a little bit more suttle.

PickWinnerAllDay

I still really don't get it. I've never claimed to be god's gift to handicapping. I pitched from age 8 to age 20 and loved it... I love the art of pitching. I feel like that gives me a leg up for totals in baseball. It has consistently since I've started betting. Period. Always trying to improve my handicapping though. I feel like I make bets on rookies who post a solid month and then implode far too often, so that is still something I need to work on. Then again, the rookie from MIlwaukee has made me a ridiculous amount of money so maybe it is just part of the game, winning and losing.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Check it out.. this is simple. For whatever reason, and I could give a fuk less, Crustyme is riding PWAD's dik. Now for whatever reason YOURE ON MY DIK. Who the fuk are you? Did you see my pictures? You must think I'm cute or something because all that happened was some punk started talking $hit after I lost a bet and I chimed in. Now i got you on my dik? So now whos the real lose here me or you? Did you even have paper on this game? Do you just like to come into threads and see what EBeef you can kick up? Cmon Man... Just because you let Crusty fuk you in the a$$ doesnt mean you need to play Captain Save A Ho. I know you want to defend your Man but be a little bit more suttle.
    on your dikk just stay in your lane keep your mouth shut and make your 10.00 bets. i didnt start ebeef just telling a young kid like yourself to learn your role here. you dont know shit yet. you havent had a good piece of ass yet just watch and learn and learn some fukkin respect. little kids thinking they know things about gambling you are an attention whore in 5 days you have sucked a few cokks and had to say you won 4 figures who really gives a shit what you have won? its friday night get out of your moms basement and have a beer

PickWinnerAllDay

all about the $$$ I'm drinking some blue moon come on up pal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you have a great life? couldve fooled me. posting 11,467 in a few short months is usually a cry for help or a lonely shut-in hiding from reality.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you have a great life? couldve fooled me. posting 11,467 in a few short months is usually a cry for help or a lonely shut-in hiding from reality.

I've been all over this city this week man. I'm exhausted from all the stuff I've done since I've moved up here. I'm definitely not a shut in, and no one who would look at me would think so either. Like I said man, live and let live. You're unhappy or at the very least pretending to be unhappy with your actions here.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    all about the $$$ I'm drinking some blue moon come on up pal.
    nah if i came up there id have 2 take you to the courts school you in some ball(with my 2 herniated discs in my back) then teach you about broads two 5's = a 10 and teach you about the pure white hennessey (not available in the us) blue moon isnt for me im a cognac drinker

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

youre a retard kerry.

its already been proven you never played baseball at tn as you claim. no one that fits your description was ever on the roster. and even a little leaguer knows how to read the standings yet you couldnt.

also funny you think your bs "baseball career" gives you a legs up on totals when you only started posting totals recently after all your -300 picks lost. and people who know what theyre doing dont go 0-6 on their all-in $5k bets and 2-16 on unders.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    nah if i came up there id have 2 take you to the courts school you in some ball(with my 2 herniated discs in my back) then teach you about broads two 5's = a 10 and teach you about the pure white hennessey (not available in the us) blue moon isnt for me im a cognac drinker
    I got a basketball court in my building man, it is amazing I can jump on the elevator and be hoopin it up. And shit, I'd rather have a 7 over 2 5's... math don't add up here. haha and man they take alcohol to a whole new level here. I walked in the grocery store down the street and the whole bottom layer is liquor and alcohol... never seen anything like that shit.

PickWinnerAllDay

youre a retard kerry.

its already been proven you never played baseball at tn as you claim. no one that fits your description was ever on the roster. and even a little leaguer knows how to read the standings yet you couldnt.

also funny you think your bs "baseball career" gives you a legs up on totals when you only started posting totals recently after all your -300 picks lost. and people who know what theyre doing dont go 0-6 on their all-in $5k bets and 2-16 on unders.

When I was keeping a record with t-wizzle I was up 50 units in MLB totals. When I started keeping a spreadsheet, well, my spreadsheet is still there. Why don't you click on it?

Why is it that every recorded record has me doing well gambling? You making up lies or recorded records? What would you believe personally?

Just let it go man. You bury yourself with every post.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    on your dikk just stay in your lane keep your mouth shut and make your 10.00 bets. i didnt start ebeef just telling a young kid like yourself to learn your role here. you dont know shit yet. you havent had a good piece of ass yet just watch and learn and learn some fukkin respect. little kids thinking they know things about gambling you are an attention whore in 5 days you have sucked a few cokks and had to say you won 4 figures who really gives a shit what you have won? its friday night get out of your moms basement and have a beer
    Little kid? Attention whore? LOL

Youre too much. Im seriously laughing out loud right now. I got my fine a$$ bitch bbqing by the pool in Southern Cali right now. I make more money in a week then you do in a month. Im 6 1 220 and im 26 years old. Youre a riot. You and your boyfriend just stay outta my way. Remember, YOURE THE ONE WHO CONFRONTED ME. I dont E-Beef Man. That $hit is for the birds. You want to take a plane trip from wherever you're at so i can rip your face off go ahead but if you just want to hide behind your keyboard dont acknowledge me from here on out.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

why do you believe your life is better than everyone else's kerry?

not all of us live in rented apartments cause we actually own our homes free and clear. not all of buy bargain used cars cause we can buy brand new cars with new technology. and not all of us have time to post 11,500 because we can go to vegas anytime we wish.

your delusions of grandeur are just that, delusions.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I got a basketball court in my building man, it is amazing I can jump on the elevator and be hoopin it up. And shit, I'd rather have a 7 over 2 5's... math don't add up here. haha and man they take alcohol to a whole new level here. I walked in the grocery store down the street and the whole bottom layer is liquor and alcohol... never seen anything like that shit.
    i know about the basketball court i remember you mentioning it thats y i brought it up. fukk that isnt anything like watching 2 women slobbering on your cokk brother(you dont know about that shit)

PickWinnerAllDay

why do you believe your life is better than everyone else's kerry?

not all of us live in rented apartments cause we actually own our homes free and clear. not all of buy bargain used cars cause we can buy brand new cars with new technology. and not all of us have time to post 11,500 because we can go to vegas anytime we wish.

your delusions of grandeur are just that, delusions.

Where did I say my life was better than someone's? Please remind me. And uh... you act like you're the authority on this stuff man. I may post more than you, but that'll probably have to stop when school starts, and secondly, I may post more but at least I post some stuff worth reading. I've honestly never read a post from yours worth reading, and that isn't a knock on you as a person, you just really don't contribute to discussions. Who likes reading your posts? I just don't get why you bother.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Little kid? Attention whore? LOL

Youre too much. Im seriously laughing out loud right now. I got my fine a$$ bitch bbqing by the pool in Southern Cali right now. I make more money in a week then you do in a month. Im 6 1 220 and im 26 years old. Youre a riot. You and your boyfriend just stay outta my way. Remember, YOURE THE ONE WHO CONFRONTED ME. I dont E-Beef Man. That $hit is for the birds. You want to take a plane trip from wherever you're at so i can rip your face off go ahead but if you just want to hide behind your keyboard dont acknowledge me from here on out.
    internet gangsta there isnt any beef here kid just stay in your lane. you make more money in a week then i do in a month that shit is funny. glad you got a fine ass girl maybe she is the one suckin pwads cokk and not you. i mean you do have to make money some how im sure she is earning it for you. goes to show you your bitch belongs in the kitchen a man does the bbqing you young kids have no clue about life. i think pwad will tell you i dont have a boyfriend he kills me for fukkin bitches. you got me shaking in my boots over here next time you are in ny let me know

PickWinnerAllDay

This thread is all over the fukkin place.

Go Strasburg and Cahill!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I look around and realize 95% of people in the world have it nowhere near as good as me.

even if everything you told us is the truth, i would never want to be you.

you seem like a miserable prick and it shows in every video you make. you swim alone, you play basketball alone, goto vegas alone..... its obvious no one can stomach you in real life. that explains the 11,500 posts.

tomorrow, while you are starting off on your 500 post marathon, i'll be in vegas enjoying life.

you will always be a little guppy in the sea of life, kerry.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Very exciting Friday night in here.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Jesus, hope you guys stopped flexing your e-muscles long enought to bet over 3.5 runs in the 2nd half of this game. Cashed in the top of the 6th. Target Field officially a launching pad in the dog days of summer.

PickWinnerAllDay

even if everything you told us is the truth, i would never want to be you.

you seem like a miserable prick and it shows in every video you make. you swim alone, you play basketball alone, goto vegas alone..... its obvious no one can stomach you in real life. that explains the 11,500 posts.

tomorrow, while you are starting off on your 500 post marathon, i'll be in vegas enjoying life.

you will always be a little guppy in the sea of life, kerry.

Don't confuse yourself pal. I went to a game today with someone and the reason there is no video of me talking to SBR is because frankly I don't want to involve my friends and personal life in that kind of stuff. I swim with friends all of the time... why the hell would I post a video with that on SBR? You're kind of a dumb fukk man. But I still love you.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Jesus, hope you guys stopped flexing your e-muscles long enought to bet over 3.5 runs in the 2nd half of this game. Cashed in the top of the 6th. Target Field officially a launching pad in the dog days of summer.
    Cheers for posting this.

Where can I bet it?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Cheers for posting this.

Where can I bet it?
    Just pointing out there are better things to do than fight like 12 year olds on here.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

[QUOTE=allabout the $$$;15629544]internet gangsta there isnt any beef here kid just stay in your lane. you make more money in a week then i do in a month that shit is funny. glad you got a fine ass girl maybe she is the one suckin pwads cokk and not you. i mean you do have to make money some how im sure she is earning it for you. goes to show you your bitch belongs in the kitchen a man does the bbqing you young kids have no clue about life. i think pwad will tell you i dont have a boyfriend he kills me for fukkin bitches. you got me shaking in my boots over here next time you are in ny let me know [/QUOTE

Oh, i see what you were doing there... You were trying to be funny.

I dont respect anybody that has pictures of two men kissing on his profile in his pictures. If i had to guess... Thats you on the right and Edward Weinerhands on the left... You two make a cute couple.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I don't like posting plays in other peoples threads but a good play is SEA TT OVER 3.5. Ervin Santana and the Angels bullpen been giving up lots of Runs.
    This is what im here to do... try and help people win money. Not argue with some fukkin punk that doesnt have anything better to do then start $hit behind a computer. Im done with this clown

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Strasburg looks awesome! Pitching a 1 hitter Cahill is Cahill hope it stays 3-1 maybe 4-1 took nats also with your under

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Boom 4-1

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

crusty, I think you just might be a bigger loser than durito .... and that's saying something

and, yes, Pwad is lying... no doubt about it. he has posted some winners, o/c. after all is said and done, prolly 50% and down. no doubt about it. just the way the game is for guys that do it this way

but I wish ya luck

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

You seem like a down to earth good dude PWAD- keep on truckin man fuk the haterz

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Oh and Mantle7 how you like that Mariners stress free money baby !!!

I got nats and team total over 4 to lock up a nice day/night

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I dont respect anybody that has pictures of two men kissing on his profile in his pictures. If i had to guess... Thats you on the right and Edward Weinerhands on the left... You two make a cute couple.
    2 men in a profile looks like you had 2 much 2 drink no man in my profile pic.

First 1234 Last