Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aug 10 • MINNESOTA TWINS/Cole De Vries -R __1st"5 (-110)__GAME (-105) ••

Hellickson struggles vs. Orioles: Tampa Bay starting pitcher*Jeremy Hellickson*had his two-game winning streak snapped during Saturday's contest against the Orioles. He was rocked for four runs on eight hits in just four innings of work in a 4-0 defeat. He allowed two runs in the first two innings before*Chris Davis*slapped a two-run single to break the game open in the fourth inning. Hellickson struck out four and walked four in just 88 pitches while his ERA grew to 3.43 on the year.*

De Vries certainly pitched well enough to win Saturday night, but unfortunately did not get much run support. Still, it was nice to see the right-hander bounce back after getting knocked around a bit in his last start. The 27-year-old has pitched well for the Twins of late as he has allowed three runs of fewer in three of his last four outings. However, he has earned a no-decision in each of those outings as the Twins have been struggling to score runs for him. De Vries will look to get himself back in the win column when he makes his next start, which is scheduled for Friday against the Rays.*

* from CBS sports.. one of the sites i background capping pitching.. (amongst several others)

Aug 10 • MINNESOTA TWINS/Cole De Vries -R __1st"5 (-110)__GAME (-105) ••

Ratzz

and GL to all.. cheers..

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Took the Under hoping both pitchers pitch well. GL

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Took the Under hoping both pitchers pitch well. GL
    then i hope we both hit... let's get 'em!

and GL to all*

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Only game you're playing today?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Only game you're playing today?
    it's the best one... i feel... 2nd best would be Pittsburgh.. * i liked this one more.. for two reasons

1) i liked the pitching matchup better here, i thought Hellickson looked quite unsure of himself at moments.. last game..
    2) money better here as well.. Pitt is (-145)