beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

dlunc how bout those phillies son

Braves have beat them down all year long. Course so has the rest of the major league teams. Phillies in full blown rebuilding mode see the same for the eagals. Mike vick done r.i.p andy reids drug addict son. Take care dlunc tough being a philly fan city full of losers god bless kid.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The cumulative salaries of the pitching staff could feed a few small countries in Africa.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

City full of losers? Didn't the Phillies win the World Series 4 years ago?

The Eagles are in rebuilding mode? That doesn't come close to making sense. Rebuilding mode means you are unloading high quality veterans for younger players and draft picks (see 2012 Phillies). The Eagles spent the last two years adding experienced veterans via free agency and giving long term contracts to their stars.

I am guessing dlunc made some Phillies predictions that went terribly wrong, but at least make a single intelligent point if you are going to criticize him for it.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

beerman?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

F*ck the eagles G-MENNNNNNNN ALL DAY

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    City full of losers? Didn't the Phillies win the World Series 4 years ago?

The Eagles are in rebuilding mode? That doesn't come close to making sense. Rebuilding mode means you are unloading high quality veterans for younger players and draft picks (see 2012 Phillies). The Eagles spent the last two years adding experienced veterans via free agency and giving long term contracts to their stars.

I am guessing dlunc made some Phillies predictions that went terribly wrong, but at least make a single intelligent point if you are going to criticize him for it.
    Flyers making the playoffs every year since the 94-95 season but the 2006-2007. Granted: losing two stanley cups.
    Phillies making the playoffs last five years, winning one world series, losing one.
    Eagles 9 playoff appeareances in last 12 years, 5 conference finals. One super bowl lost.

In my book that is not losers, that is the definition of competitive teams through the years, you canīt win it all, many teams in profesional sports would only wish they had years like these 3 teams.

Beerman, unless you are from Boston, Pitt or NY Iīm shure itīs been a long time since you had something to cheer about your hometown team for many consecutive years.

Cheers pal.
    Last edited by altieriflyers; 08-13-12 at 10:30 AM.