Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Looks Like the Trap (Prop) of the Century

Not sure I've ever seen this in my six years of full-time capping - especially with the AL's leading hitter at the top of the lineup and celebrating his 21st birthday:

The Los Angeles Angels are currently -137 to -160 betting favorites, but are just -150 to score first in tonight's game against the Oakland Athletics

I'm going to play the other side and pray

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Nice

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

CJ Wilson comes through. LOL. Nice

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Nice call Jeff , wish I woulda seen this earlier!! Angels and Yanks this year , can't bet for or against em! Thanks for posting the daily reports, a lot of good info in there. Do u have a picks thread Jeff?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

weird, the line should've been higher for angels to score first.

joey_donuts
    joey_donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

overlooked this post yesterday..damnit!! took your last first run play you posted a few days ago... good call on both

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

I took a few days off capping after getting buried in UFC. Miller losing by that split-decision really got me on tilt.

Anyway, I just capped TOR vs TAM and it's certainly a toss-up. Under sounds good but TAM lineup is a righty favorite. Cobb should not have too much trouble but the top of the TOR lineup hits well against him.

TT for either club at 3.5 sounds good, too but don't like it since the under is getting pounded.

I took TOR to score first

Obviously TOR will have that opportunity first and well Cobb is like .400 after the first 15 pitches. 2.5 unit play

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    I took a few days off capping after getting buried in UFC. Miller losing by that split-decision really got me on tilt.

Anyway, I just capped TOR vs TAM and it's certainly a toss-up. Under sounds good but TAM lineup is a righty favorite. Cobb should not have too much trouble but the top of the TOR lineup hits well against him.

TT for either club at 3.5 sounds good, too but don't like it since the under is getting pounded.

I took TOR to score first

Obviously TOR will have that opportunity first and well Cobb is like .400 after the first 15 pitches. 2.5 unit play
    Moneyball