tmgissy
    I SAID ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!
    tmgissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

What do yall think about tonights games 8/6

Nationals
    White Sox
    Yankees

I feel pretty confident about the Nats, so much so that I would do the spread and not the ML.

Id like to think that the Yanks could beat Detroit and with the Yanks at +155 it is hard not to pass up.

I do not know much about the WSOX or Royals. I would say WSox but Im just not that sure.

Any insight to these games would be much appreciated.

YTD: (1-2) -1 units
    Last edited by tmgissy; 08-06-12 at 07:50 AM.

gerakava
    gerakava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Sale is coming off 9 days rest. White Sox are hot team. However, Sale is not the same pitcher he was 2 months ago in terms of velocity and is going to need to rely on good pitch placement and his team's defense instead of just his fastball. Luckily he is playing the Royals so even if he makes a mistake he shouldn't get hurt too badly. I think the Sox bringing him back for this series has the right timing to both protect his arm and protect against him giving up a lot of runs while they are making changes with him. His performance was incredible before the arm fatigue and you don't want to change too much that you mess with the success he consistently brings.

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by tmgissy View Post
    Nationals
    White Sox
    Yankees

I feel pretty confident about the Nats, so much so that I would do the spread and not the ML.

Id like to think that the Yanks could beat Detroit and with the Yanks at +155 it is hard not to pass up.

I do not know much about the WSOX or Royals. I would say WSox but Im just not that sure.

Any insight to these games would be much appreciated.

YTD: (1-2) -1 units
    I like ALL 3 picks, BUT, I think I would play it safe and go with the total on the Yanks/Tigers game...after that huge fukkin comeback the Tigers had the other day I don't feel comfortable betting against them or on them...I'll take the UNDER or past on this game....Good luck either way you go!

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

i think i cant wait for hockey season best saport in world to return