JDOGG
    JDOGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thurday 8-2 Picks

Hello All,
    This is my first post to the forum but have kept up to date all year with this site.

Been doing good in the betting world this year so I wanted to join and start posting my daily picks. Here's the Early game card for today.

*SD +180 (Been a fairly tight series with some good scoring games and the padres should rain on cueto's perfect day game record.)

**SD/Cin O8 (Series had went over in every game so far, so why should that change today. These teams have been scoring.)

*NYM/SF U 7.5 (Giants are struggling to get runs as of late and mets can't score when you leave so many runners stranded on base. Dont excpect higher than 3 or 4 runs scored in this game.)

So thats my early card for today and thanks for taking the time to read my first post. Outside of here I've been running pretty good as of late and trying to see if I can take my success public.

BOL everyone and lets win some money

JDOGG

Just added NYM (+110) to the card for the day games. Lineup looks soft today and I'm hoping the mets return the favor and take this series 3 games to 1. Come on Padres score some runs!!!

JDOGG

well through the first game, I'm 1-1 and +75 bucks for the day