bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

My plays for tonight!!!!!!

Good luck everyone.....

Seems that when i keep to myself and dont share my plays with the forum or my friends i win HUGE

Its always been this way.Ive gotten my acct back up to $3800 in just over 5 days from being down too $2000.....Not been posting and been doing very well.Figured i would just drop and say hi and let eveyone know i have about $900 spread out on straight bets and parlays tonight

Yanks OVER is the only play im giving out

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMFAO what a joke. Just like Landers claiming you win when you don't post. What a Fukaing suprise.

YOU ******* FRAUD.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great call on the yankee over Brad

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    LMFAO what a joke. Just like Landers claiming you win when you don't post. What a Fukaing suprise.

YOU ******* FRAUD.
    Like i care if you believe me.Its 100% God as my witness true.I put my kids head on that.However i could care less if you believe me or not,because its TRUE!

Your the joker here!!!!And if you know how to read i just had to post my yanks over play.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Like i care if you believe me.Its 100% God as my witness true.I put my kids head on that.However i could care less if you believe me or not,because its TRUE!

Your the joker here!!!!And if you know how to read i just had to post my yanks over play.

Bradley you are the joke of the ******* board people look at your Wanna Be ass and ******* laugh their asses off at your dumbass.