GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State
    GoonSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thinking about throwing 500 on the A's.

Started with 50 in the account...Cashed out 150, then 600, and now have it up to 700...But that's beside the point..

I took the under big last night in this game and unfortunately it went to extras and lost by 1/2 run. But I think Tommy Milone is gonna help me win my money back. He is an absolute STUD at the colliseum. In 8 starts, he's 5-1 with a 0.91 ERA at home. His only loss came to the NYY, who beat him 2-0. He then pitched against them 2 weeks ago and shut them out, by only allowing 6 hits and striking out 10. He has also beat offenses like the LAA, and DET at home. Oakland is 7-1 in his 8 home starts.

The Rays are hitting .224 against lefties, compared to .233 against righties.

Earlier in the year when Milone faced the Rays in TB, he was tagged for 5 runs in 5 innings. This was mainly because of his 3 walks and 1 hit batter in the first inning where the rays scored 4.
    I am having trouble finding reasons why the A's at home are only -112. If anyone is with me on this pick, or has reasons to go against it, please explain...

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't disagree, other than to say it is the A's.

Good luck if you play it.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Shields always humps me... when i fade him he's lights out... when i bet him he gives up 5 ER

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Go ahead and bet all $700 on the A's, we know Big game james won't be ready for this intense Swingin A's lineup

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State

Yea I really can't find any stat that is making me not do this. I guess I'm feeling like a pussy since I've never bet more than 250 bucks on a game...But you gotta bet big to win big right?

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Yea goon, trust me I didn't believe in the A's either but they've proven how good they really are, rays worst BA in league

GoonSquad
    Penn fuckin State

Well So much for that. Not even mad though. Would make that pick 10 out of 10 times

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

James Shields has cost me SO much money the past year