R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No sleep till Oakland!

Seriously we all must be retarded right now. From here on till further notice I'm just gonna bet on moneyball part 3 till further notice. Yeah I said part 3 cause the late great Al Davis was the first to use these concepts way before computers and technology took over the world. I'm sick of betting on all these yo-yo teams that are more unpredictable than the stock market. The A's just win baby and we can get them at great prices everyday. Unlike underacheivers like the Yanks, Rangers etc. Who are just gonna sh*t their pants every other day at -180 prices.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Some other value teams that have been hot lately are the Cubs and Seattle. Fukk the "bought" title contenders these guys are the real thing right now now and we can get them at good prices.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well maybe I'm the only one noticing I guess but the heavy over-valued faves have been limp dikks lately. We had a great run for a week or so but now the house has been biting back. Its baseball after all and a long season where we see the better teams get lazy for spurts and we are in one now. Look harder at the dogs right now boys cause the bought championship teams are not showing up!