Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Yea I got the dirty birds on the tail end of my parlay... what an irrational pick. Terrible road record but, I got a break when Gil Meche agrivated his back after the 3rd inning and had to be taken out of the game. In the top of the 4th and 5th his fastball MPH dropped like 5 mph and he started leaving pitches up. The dirty birds took advantage of him. And how about this kid Nolan Reimold, he has some serious power.

This game has made me sick. Coco Crisp hit a triple off Guthrie's 95 mph fastball... COCO CRISP. Guthrie needs more starts to get his location down, he still has + stuff...

Lucked out when Gil hurt himself.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

god damn yanks couldnt get to the run line !!!

0-4 now for the night!!!!!!!

MVFC182
    MVFC182's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im on Kansas City atm, but am not very confident at all.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fri-

liriano has looked bad in early 09, but esp away from the metrodome (7.87/1.56). Phil Hughes - well.....he's not who the yankees thought he was. another shootout at the new Yankee stadium.

over yankees (2x)

brett anderson is one of the more promosing left handed prospects in the game, but he just doesnt seem ready yet. in his last 3, anderson has a 6.60/1.73. on the flip side, edwin jackson seems to finally be turning into that front of the rotation starter the dodgers had once hoped for. a 2.37/1.05 in his last 3 suggests top form for jackson at a decent price on the moneyline.

tigers

over rays (3x - Autobet) - with both pitchers having a whip of >1.80 in their last 3 starts (2.15 each)

the royals are 6-1 in games greinke has started this year, and have won all 6 by 2+ runs per. no need to mention the filthy numbers greinke has. it is worth mentioning that mr adam eaton may be just what the royals need to get their bats going. i may even add an extra unit if the royals drop their 6th in a row tonight.

royals (RL)
    Last edited by Dexter; 05-14-09 at 09:30 PM.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by showtime2000 View Post
    I'm out and about but here are puck plays for tonight. Going with both dogs tonight, why not, at +190 and +175. If one hits.

Carolina +175
    I really like the way Carolina finished the last game. If it wasn't for Tim Thomas and his heroics last game it could have easliy been tied in the third period. Look for Carolina carry the momentum from the end of the last game into this one. Remember, Caroilna won game 7 New Jersey, tough to do.

Anaheim +190
    I'll take my chances with plus money in a game 7 when anythin can happen.

GLA
    1 thing i learned in pucks tonight,
    -Detroit Red Wings are like the Boston Celtics, THEY GET ALL THE CALLS!

Having said that, it could have easily been a 2-0 night with great odds but thanks to a non call in Detroit's winning goal we went 1-1 but one winner at +175.

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

B'more comes through!... Nice!

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good hit today Jimbo!

let's get geared up for Round 3 in pucks!

chucksmith
    chucksmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Having said that, it could have easily been a 2-0 night with great odds but thanks to a non call in Detroit's winning goal we went 1-1 but one winner at +175.
    Congrats, i had det -1 and carolina +1

chucksmith
    chucksmith's Avatar Become A Pro!

TEX -112 vs Ana_Rangers riding high coming off sweep of Seattle and successful road trip before that. Sending their ace, Millwood, to the mound for a Friday night home game that should be a near sell out. I like this situation and think Texas does just enough to beat Saunders. Rangers are 8-4 vs LHP.

TEX/Ana under 5 1st 5_See above

DET -1.5 +145 vs Oak_Oakland has been boozing all day in Detroit celebrating their home sweep over KC. Meanwhile, Detroit is stewing after the pen blew a 5-0 lead as they were swept by MINN. I dont like the RL with home teams but will play it and pick up crumbs in this situation, as I agree with Dexter and like what I have seen of Jackson.

Will put some more ideas out there in the morning in CKs Friday spread.

*Sunday night_BOS and their refs -2 over Orl
    Last edited by chucksmith; 05-14-09 at 11:25 PM.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

God damn METS PEN!!! coughing up the game!!!

macadams
    macadams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blown call, runner was out, mets with a fighting chance now...

Foghorn
    Foghorn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Yeah, Wings get all the calls, like the goal they had taken away in game #3 that would have sent it to OT.

All the non-calls that weren't called against Anaheim throughout the whole series.

Happy you came out ahead though. Good Luck

First 123