Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    How good could you possibly "see it" with your bulbous head wedged in a family size bag of Cool Ranch Doritos?

Look fat boy, you best worry about that gas can of a pitching staff the Tigers are fielding. With those albatross contracts that you guys spent on that fat fukk Prince and others, you'll be fukked for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy mediocrity, Shamu!!

Detroit
    Albatross in Oswalt and the Japan man. Opie, your team is going to blow it AGAIN!!!

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

Morons

"This is a bad team"

"This team sucks now"

Are you serious?

This thread is ridiculous and includes bunch of idiots who don't know shit about baseball.

Here are the facts: Texas has been riddled with injuries on their pitching staff and have endured a big slump in offensive production, yet they still have 59 wins...only 3 teams in all of MLB have a better record than the Rangers. They are 3.5 games in first of the AL East. In all of MLB, Texas is #2 in runs, #1 batting avg, #2 hits, #1 RBIs, #2 OBP, #2 SLG,#2 OPS. That's terrible?

As for yesterday, not only did the Rangers lose but also the Yankees, WSox, Reds and Giants (all teams first place in each one's respective division). Don't forget Detroit lost too. Does that mean these teams are bad as well?

If you judge a team based on one day's performance then you don't have a clue as to how baseball works. In case you don't know, there are 162 games in a season. All teams lose games, all teams go into slumps, all teams get banged up, etc. Every team out there will have ups and downs throughout the season.

If you think the Rangers suck then you must not watch much baseball or know enough of what is going on. This thread is a prime example of why newbies should take opinions in this forum with a grain of salt as there are some ******* morons running around here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lunchbawks

Harold Baines
    Harold Baines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if these guys finished third and on the coast for the W.C. playoff game (maybe even out of the playoffs) with that pitching staff. The offense hasn't exactly been stellar either since Josh Hamilton cooled off, and Geovany Soto certainly isn't the answer.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14056

rationale returns/ eaglesphan is back/ look at nolan ryans face at times on the tv games/he is pres. of rangers answers only to the owner /trust me hi is no nonsense /nt even sure ron wash. is safe /enough of that my bets today and why /colorado sp.jeff francis is 6-1 alltime vs.cards /next sfgiants have lost 5 str. lincecum at home 4-1 vs. mets /but that rookie sp/mets harvey is real thing /next gallardo home is 11-2 w/2.72era alltime vs.astros finally strasburg/verlander why not gl all

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    No trade for pitching today = not going back to the World Series.
    At least they got Soto to replace Napoli next year......

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's not just the rangers that are bad.

it's the entire state of texas.

aside from riscky's bbq in that nook in fort worth.

too many stone cold cowboys who just want to kill and imprison.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP: The Rangers are in trouble, they are bad

SBR Big Shooter: you are fat

OP: yes I am but your team sux.....

Poster: You are mad your team sux right now.....

SBR Big Shooter: You are gay....

Poster 2: The team is regressing to the mean........

SBR Big Shooter: You are a Mexican midget...........

The genius of SBR at work here boys. One of the better threads to grace this forum in days. An absofukkinlute masterpiece of research and application.

Brought to you by:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito, spankie, SteelRain, GamblerSpirit, and dlunc3

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Rangers

billysink

Any commentary from the resident genius on potential trade pickups for the Rangers at the deadline? I would appear that most of the top tier starting pitching will be gone soon.

Ogando to the rotation??

Opie must be at the salon right now getting his bird bleached.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

billy you are on a tear lately.

i like you pal.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Paper champs

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Any commentary from the resident genius on potential trade pickups for the Rangers at the deadline? I would appear that most of the top tier starting pitching will be gone soon.

Ogando to the rotation??

Opie must be at the salon right now getting his bird bleached.
    Billy Stink is indeed a fat, gay midget.

Dempster will be a fine pick up for us.

Now run along, Billy Stink. You and your wife go watch more of my videos like y'all like to do in the evenings.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Paper champs
    Hobbit Feet

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    it's not just the rangers that are bad.

it's the entire state of texas.

aside from riscky's bbq in that nook in fort worth.

too many stone cold cowboys who just want to kill and imprison.
    You Judas prikk.

And to think I was all excited to take you bass fishing on Lake Fork this Fall.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

billysink

Billy Stink is indeed a fat, gay midget.

Dempster will be a fine pick up for us.

Now run along, Billy Stink. You and your wife go watch more of my videos like y'all like to do in the evenings.
    Thanks for the idea there drivel master. I think we are going to watch the news instead. We need a different train wreck. Your act grows tired quite quickly. We get dizzy watching your head bob around like a fukkin sunflower in a windstorm anyway. Wife wants to know how many dikks you have sucked to get that head to bob like that.

I told her that she is a fat gay midget for you. Let me know if you get any new material, I will pass that along.

Albert will be happy to see his old friend Dempster again, especially in Arlington.

LOS ANGELES ANGELS CAREER STATISTICS VS. RYAN DEMPSTER
    BATTER AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS
    Torii Hunter 3 3 0 1 0 3 0 0 1.000 1.000 1.667 2.667
    Chris Iannetta 6 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 .000 .250 .000 .250
    Maicer Izturis 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 .000 .000 .000 .000
    Albert Pujols 55 18 4 0 7 14 11 2 .327 .433 .782 1.215
    Vernon Wells 4 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 .250 .250 .250 .500
    Totals 69 22 4 1 7 18 13 5 .319 .422 .710 1.132

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

What does ideal rotation look like for September? Which 4 starters will be going in october?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

You Judas prikk.

And to think I was all excited to take you bass fishing on Lake Fork this Fall.
    ok riscky's bbq and fishing.

that is ALL i accept from texas.

sorry opie.

billysink

This is what happens when you get buried too deep. You come out the other side.

opie1988

Thanks for the idea there drivel master. I think we are going to watch the news instead. We need a different train wreck. Your act grows tired quite quickly. We get dizzy watching your head bob around like a fukkin sunflower in a windstorm anyway. Wife wants to know how many dikks you have sucked to get that head to bob like that.

I told her that she is a fat gay midget for you. Let me know if you get any new material, I will pass that along.

Albert will be happy to see his old friend Dempster again, especially in Arlington.

LOS ANGELES ANGELS CAREER STATISTICS VS. RYAN DEMPSTER
    BATTER AB H 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS
    Torii Hunter 3 3 0 1 0 3 0 0 1.000 1.000 1.667 2.667
    Chris Iannetta 6 0 0 0 0 1 2 1 .000 .250 .000 .250
    Maicer Izturis 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 .000 .000 .000 .000
    Albert Pujols 55 18 4 0 7 14 11 2 .327 .433 .782 1.215
    Vernon Wells 4 1 0 0 0 0 0 1 .250 .250 .250 .500
    Totals 69 22 4 1 7 18 13 5 .319 .422 .710 1.132

So you hate the Texas Rangers simply because I like them? That's your only purpose for constantly wanting to fight with me?

Look pal....who knows why you're so disenchanted with life? While I have an idea of the main cause of your bitterness, there's no sense in speculating in here.

But if following me around thread to thread to troll all the time brings you a little happiness, then I have no issue with that. I feel good knowing that I can bring some semblance of happiness into billy stink's otherwise life of despair.

Now I'm going to go fellate a bunch of dudes while this clairol is setting in my hair and the dentyne strips are working their magic on my grill.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Pretty sick that Texas can add all these toys to an already stacked lineup and sit on the major's best farm system

billysink

Shit Op, I like the Rangers, they have a real good shot, top 3 team still. On a bit of a downer right now but they will be fine. Still top to bottom one of the best.

Play the game right Opie, I wind you up, you spin around for a while. Everyone laughs, we all carry on. This is all in fun right???? No bitterness, no disenchantment at all. You can't for a minute think this is real.

Do things often fly over your head???

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Billy Sink excellent puppet mastering!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Weaver has posted an 11.15 ERA while losing his last three starts at Arlington.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

lol billy sink buried opie here

unfuckinreal

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I think I would get on the good side of Billysink

opie1988

Shit Op, I like the Rangers, they have a real good shot, top 3 team still. On a bit of a downer right now but they will be fine. Still top to bottom one of the best.

Play the game right Opie, I wind you up, you spin around for a while. Everyone laughs, we all carry on. This is all in fun right???? No bitterness, no disenchantment at all. You can't for a minute think this is real.

Do things often fly over your head???
    Uhhh...."do things often fly directly over your head" is my line. I made that up. You're welcome to use it.

I'm all for having fun and busting balls. I do plenty of that, no doubt.

Yours seem to have a lot of venom behind them. My calling Deuce fat, when it's clear that he isn't, is all in fun. Your wife critiquing my onscreen mannerisms and teeth shade seems a little personal and creepy.

Regardless, if you say it's good, I'm good. I have a POTM video coming soon, let me know what your bride thinks of it. I'll throw a few extra head bobs in there!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Texas Rangers will win tonight thank dooce for this

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I predict that Texas will lose again in the World Series and become the Buffalo Bills of Baseball.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    lol billy sink buried opie here

unfuckinreal
    This clown is back?

Look, pal....I know your feelings are still hurt from my emasculating you when you chimed in that last Romney vs Obama thread.

Didn't I tell you that the next time a thread popped up about your next Queen or Warlord or whatever the fukk you have over there....you were welcome to post again?

Keep your head up, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Green View Post
    "This is a bad team"

"This team sucks now"

Are you serious?

This thread is ridiculous and includes bunch of idiots who don't know shit about baseball.

Here are the facts: Texas has been riddled with injuries on their pitching staff and have endured a big slump in offensive production, yet they still have 59 wins...only 3 teams in all of MLB have a better record than the Rangers. They are 3.5 games in first of the AL East. In all of MLB, Texas is #2 in runs, #1 batting avg, #2 hits, #1 RBIs, #2 OBP, #2 SLG,#2 OPS. That's terrible?

As for yesterday, not only did the Rangers lose but also the Yankees, WSox, Reds and Giants (all teams first place in each one's respective division). Don't forget Detroit lost too. Does that mean these teams are bad as well?

If you judge a team based on one day's performance then you don't have a clue as to how baseball works. In case you don't know, there are 162 games in a season. All teams lose games, all teams go into slumps, all teams get banged up, etc. Every team out there will have ups and downs throughout the season.

If you think the Rangers suck then you must not watch much baseball or know enough of what is going on. This thread is a prime example of why newbies should take opinions in this forum with a grain of salt as there are some ******* morons running around here.

This ^^^^

Don't use common sense and fact with these inbred idiots...they're the same ones that will be lauding the greatness of the Rangers when they go on the inevitable 7 to 10 game winning streak in a couple weeks.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Billysink is my new favorite poster.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Actual new material coming?

billysink

Uhhh...."do things often fly directly over your head" is my line. I made that up. You're welcome to use it.

I'm all for having fun and busting balls. I do plenty of that, no doubt.

Yours seem to have a lot of venom behind them. My calling Deuce fat, when it's clear that he isn't, is all in fun. Your wife critiquing my onscreen mannerisms and teeth shade seems a little personal and creepy.

Regardless, if you say it's good, I'm good. I have a POTM video coming soon, let me know what your bride thinks of it. I'll throw a few extra head bobs in there!

I will fukk with someone else for shits and giggles next time.

It's all good Tex, really just fukkin with you here. Its the fukkin net. We got real lives to worry about most of the damn day. No venom. You wouldn't like me if I was that sort.

I am just working hard to get 1123rd place on your POTM vid is all.

Enjoy the game tonight, should be a good one.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Thin skin..... Some dont wear it right....

Interesting timing on the ogando announcement.

I think bats will wake up inaugust and sept. Hamilton will come around and be monstruouspp

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Thin skin..... Some dont wear it right....

Interesting timing on the ogando announcement.

I think bats will wake up inaugust and sept. Hamilton will come around and be monstruouspp
    Hey Bi-Archie.....why don't you go shave your freak feet, pal?

Thin skin? I got fights with 26 different posters running concurrently right now. I'm simply trying to keep my head above water.

Bi-Archie, seriously, what was the reason for your year long "sabbatical" from SBR? Let's get this settled once and for all.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123 Last