MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

MagicDiceFlow Play of the Day on DETROIT TIGERS

Single Play of the Day - DETROIT TIGERS +100

Red Sox & Detroit square up for an important series with the winner gaining some momentum for the wild card spot. Last night we took the Red Sox at a good number +169 , today I see good value in taking the Tigers at a pick em. Scherzer had a very slow start for the Tigers this year and was treading on certified gas can territory. He has since made a dramatic turn around. Don't let his inflated current ERA of 4.49 fool you, he's been quite solid the last two months. In his last 10 starts, eight of those starts were quality, allowing three runs or less. More importantly, the Tigers love scoring runs whenever Scherzer's on the mound, evident in his 10-5 record.

For the Sox, you can argue the same point for Bucholz. However, he's been below average in Boston posting a 4.86 ERA at Fenway. Another important factor is no Ortiz in the lineup. I'm not sold on Valentine's decision batting Pedroia 3rd in the lineup. I think this team is still struggling to find an identity offensively. The final factor is the Sox just played a big game with their rivals last night. A stale showing at the plate may be in order tonight.

I believe grabbing the Tigers at a pickem is a solid investment tonight. Best of Luck!

Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 1,000.00 / 1,000.00(USD)
    Accepted : 7/30/2012 2:52PM - PST

Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Detroit Tigers
    Time : 7/30/2012 4:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +100
    Pitchers : M. Scherzer - R - Must Pitch / C. Buchholz - R - Must Pitch

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Yes sir... This and Tampa are solid today

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

GL Sir!!!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

First two batter faced by Bucholz....homerun and double ....Tigers bats wake up early.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

2nd batter, double... Ive got a dime riding here too. Thanks for all your tennis plays as well!