B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's Thread (20-7-1 +1925 for the week)

Looking at a few angles today that i want to work. First will be in the Houston/Pittsburgh game. Probably look towards the under and the Stro's RL again. Cashed that yesterday against Wandy. Like the under in Baltimore also. Blackley and Chen have been tough to hit lately and all the runs that the A's have scored lately will have that total where it needs to be. Also like Zona with the line creeping towards Saunders and away from Dickey. That tells a story by itself. Even if it doesnt hit, its a play im willing to make blindly most days. Rangers held a hitters only team meeting last night after the game. Ill look towards the over or TT over possibly. Like Vogelsong and O6 kinda. Like O6 more then fading Kershaw. I usually train myself to look towards the Over with two good pitchers and look Under when we have scrubs....I think that's common sense in the betting world. King Felix shouldnt have much trouble today IMO....but i dont always want to throw down -160. RL is cheaper obviously, but its probably alot more risk considering its the Mariners winning by two. Grienke/Hellickson U8 would be a look but honestly feels like a no brainer. I dont feel like Josh Johnson and that Marlins lineup warrents that price. Wish the total was at 8....Wainwright and Maholm have been great lately. But with any cubs total i want to see where the wind is at. If its blowing in i'll look towards the Under. Probably wouldnt play the over unless its inflated, but with Wainwright on the mound it wont be. Id probably play the Braves and fade Halladay honestly. O7.5 too since its a high Halladay total. If it had been at 7.5 and went down to 7 then i might reconsider. I want nothing to do with Colorado games. Fister and Det look good, but paying that on the road and the total being that high makes me pass. Gio obviously will be a big public play since the brewers are trotting out Mark Rogers. Id play RL before i pay -150 on the road. However these are the "easy" games that lose somehow. lol

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Houston/Pitt U8 (-120)
    Houston RL (-120)
    Baltimore/A's U8.5 (-110)
    Arizona -110
    LA/SF O6 (-120)
    Colorado/Cincy O10.5 (-115)

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff