Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

Large bet for me today....Indians over Twins

Dont usually post plays but really love Masterson and Indians over Deduno and the twins.

Mastersons location/pitching was amazing last game against toronto. He seems to pitch a lot better when hes focused/playing against the better hitting teams, he recently did terrible against the A's who were streaking and had an awful performance agaisnt seatttle. This year against minn he went 6 innings and gave up 3 runs....

Deduno is AWFUL, dont see him being in the majors very long....Didnt watch him last game but game against baltimore he had absoultely 0 control and was also getting lucky with some bad calls.....Indians are also one of the best "plate discplined" teams, with a BB% of 9.3, second only to the Rays....

hopefully cleveland can hold on but if you want a more sure bet take Clevland in First Five.....

Thoughts/Comments/Disagreements?

Been betting a lot more conservative lately (instead of betting 5-6 units of my roll a day Im only betting 1-2 units, but this bet is 2.5 units....)

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Good luck Smut....hope you hit this

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

ya masterson has been on his game! go indians!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

2 of Masterson's last 4 have been awful vs weak hitting TB. Just never sure what/when you'll get from him.

I understand your logic just hope JM shows up for you. GL.

Smutbucket

TB is a fairly decent fastball hitting team, and they are very discplined and masterson waas walking a lot/getting behind, missing strike zone a lot.

Yes I agree, these are 2 teams with good plate discipline both have some of lowest swing %....dont know for sure if masterson will be on point but I know deduno shouldnt be. Also masterson is much more effective at getting ground balls with the type of pitches he throws....

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Sounds like you're almost more fade DeDuno than pro Masterson. GL man.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like this play as well. Main thing that worries me is my track record betting Cleveland so far this year. They tend to score 2 runs or less everytime I play them. Hope this isn't the case tonight.

Smutbucket

2 walks and a run in the first..