SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does this stuff happen to me

I'm on the Orioles and Phillies tonight and both games have shown me why I will never win in sports gambling.

1st inning of the Orioles game:
    Reddick hit's a simple two hopper to first and the ball flies over the first baseman's head for a run scoring triple

2nd inning of the Phillies game:
    Hamels, who hasn't walked three in a game all season, walks three in the 2nd inning but has a chance to get out of it with the pitcher hitting. Sheets hits the most routine grounder to 3rd and Fontenot comes up lame and let's the ball roll under his glove. The ball was hit so weak that as it went under his legs it didn't even make the outfield. How do you miss that ball. And now, 2 - 1 Phillies.

Yes, the game is early, but I already know that these games don't go my way, no matter what.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suprised your not on the Sox also then. Slow ass Texeria hit a Perfect double play ball in the first that would have ended the inning and the sox somehow ****** it up and what do you know 2 run HR next AB. LMFAO.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it counts, I would've bet on the Red Sox tonight. I'm sure that has something to do with it