ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

MJD Would Be Perfect Fit For NY Jets

Jets can prolly get him for almost nothing. That bowling ball would be perfect in the ground and pound system. Let's face it. Shawn Green is not the guy. This is a no-brainer to me.

ttrace35

I forgot players talk goofs don't know shit about nfl.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

bowling ball

tracer were you an athlete in high school?

i bet you played football, maybe offensive line or defensive line pally

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jets are 8-8 type team no matter why they have

overrated

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

RUMOURS mjd is going to the CFL

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Jets can prolly get him for almost nothing. That bowling ball would be perfect in the ground and pound system. Let's face it. Shawn Green is not the guy. This is a no-brainer to me.
    no way the jets get him for close to nothing. he ran for 1600 yards and 8 tds. he caught 43 balls for 374 yards and 3 tds. the jags had NO passing game last year and he put up those #'s and you think the jets could get him for next to nothing . cmon trace you are better than this.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Jets will suck anyway

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jets have teblow the cancer in the locker room. will go nowhere.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

s greene is my sleeper pick for this season, he will be the man,

they need better o line, and another wr, not a rb

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    no way the jets get him for close to nothing. he ran for 1600 yards and 8 tds. he caught 43 balls for 374 yards and 3 tds. the jags had NO passing game last year and he put up those #'s and you think the jets could get him for next to nothing . cmon trace you are better than this.
    If you were paying attention, MJD has a contract dispute and Jax already went to the media and said no way are the re-negotiating. A phone call and a couple draft picks can have him. Look at these guys like brandon marshall. You can get these unhappy guys for nothing. Pay attention here guys.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    bowling ball

tracer were you an athlete in high school?

i bet you played football, maybe offensive line or defensive line pally
    I was a athlete and was a linebacker actually. But I smoked weed and never went to practice. Never played a down in PSAL.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

they need better o line, and another wr, not a rb
    Shawn Greene fumbles too much and can't catch the ball out of the backfield. Jets are looking at Ced Benson so they must agree with me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    tt greene's been a sleeper in the fantasy since his rookie year...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

If you were paying attention, MJD has a contract dispute and Jax already went to the media and said no way are the re-negotiating. A phone call and a couple draft picks can have him. Look at these guys like brandon marshall. You can get these unhappy guys for nothing. Pay attention here guys.
    some say mjd is done. he lost his quickness and his burst. what's your take?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    some say mjd is done. he lost his quickness and his burst. what's your take?
    Still has left in the tank. Watched him last year. Was still impressed on how hard the guy is to tackle.

ZetaPsi808

warrior has a point tho.

the jets offensive line outside of mangold is below average, their right tackle hunter is garbage

you can but barry sanders back there and he wont do well

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jets are 8-8 type team no matter why they have

overrated
    Sub par coach
    Sub par RB's
    Sub par WR's
    QB suks
    all they have to hope for this year is the Tebow works

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i know he is having a dispute with them but the team is young the will want multiple picks for him. if he doesnt play they dont have to pay him. the jets would probably have to give up a 3rd and 4th rd pick next year or possibly a 2nd and 3rd and something in the 2014 draft thats a lot for a 5'7 running back who carried the ball 350 times last year. how much longer do you think he has in the league? 2 years as a top back imo. then maybe 2 more as a backup like lt was last year for the jets. also do the jets have any cap room??

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Then what about when they need to give Revis a huge deal? Use your noggin!

Jets o line garbage other than mangold, D-Brick? Hunter will not be the starter Otah will once he passes physical and trade is final. Top o line in the league before Hunter started.

ttrace35

i know he is having a dispute with them but the team is young the will want multiple picks for him. if he doesnt play they dont have to pay him. the jets would probably have to give up a 3rd and 4th rd pick next year or possibly a 2nd and 3rd and something in the 2014 draft thats a lot for a 5'7 running back who carried the ball 350 times last year. how much longer do you think he has in the league? 2 years as a top back imo. then maybe 2 more as a backup like lt was last year for the jets. also do the jets have any cap room??
    Cap room maybe the only reason. I don't have the jets financial records in front of me. What I am saying is he would fit perfectly in the jets system. I am also saying he can be gotten for cheap. He won't require as many draft picks as you are stating, because of the reasons that you just mentioned. How many years left in the league? Brandon marshall and many other very good players were had for just a couple draft picks, because they were unhappy. What did Miami pay for a beast in Brandon Marshall when got him from denver?? Coupla picks. That's all these NFL guys are worth in a trade. I stand by what I said. He can be had for next to nothing.

ZetaPsi808

I was a athlete and was a linebacker actually. But I smoked weed and never went to practice. Never played a down in PSAL.
    nice. i played CB, safety, linebacker, and DE from 5th grade to senior year of high school

i loved cut tackling bigger guys by taking out their legs and they flip over you

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    RUMOURS mjd is going to the CFL

lol Awesome player. About the only thing good about my fantasy experience last year.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Cap room maybe the only reason. I don't have the jets financial records in front of me. What I am saying is he would fit perfectly in the jets system. I am also saying he can be gotten for cheap. He won't require as many draft picks as you are stating, because of the reasons that you just mentioned. How many years left in the league? Brandon marshall and many other very good players were had for just a couple draft picks, because they were unhappy. What did Miami pay for a beast in Brandon Marshall when got him from denver?? Coupla picks. That's all these NFL guys are worth in a trade. I stand by what I said. He can be had for next to nothing.
    i understand your point and yes he would be a good fit in the jets system. cap room would be an issue im pretty sure of that. marshall went to the bears for 2 3rd round draft picks you dont think the jets would have to give up more for the leading rusher in the nfl last season?

ttrace35

i understand your point and yes he would be a good fit in the jets system. cap room would be an issue im pretty sure of that. marshall went to the bears for 2 3rd round draft picks you dont think the jets would have to give up more for the leading rusher in the nfl last season?
    Not at this point in his career. No.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

He is hard to tackle cause of his strength and his low center of gravity.

I do agree he would be a good fit in nyj.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Never understood the NFL or MLB in terms of trading players. In the NBA you will never trade dwayne wade for 2-2nd rounders or james harden for a 2nd and a 3rd. I understand MoJo is probably past his prime but i see it every year where upper top tier talent gets traded for a few mid round picks that can get you nothing. In the NFL you will never see Big name player trades involve anything but picks.

ZetaPsi808

the shelflife of NFL players, especially RB's is so low.

they also get injured a lot.

star RB's are not worth much b/c you can win without one

the giants just won the superbowl with jacobs and bradshaw, former 4th and 7th round draft picks. these guys were solid players but were not stars by any means

before that greenbay won with james starks

check the top rushing teams in the NFL last year and they did not make playoffs

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shawn Green hit over 40 hr's one year and is an outstanding Jew. he even fasted or played with his 16 candles during Rammadan in season w/ the Dodgers

great man

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Lot of Jet haters smh funny thou

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18785

Mojo would be a great fit if it actually happened. Jets were a good team the prior 2 years before last when they focused on the run. Can't see Jax letting him go cheap.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I could see it happening.....Shonn Greene is OK but MJD is a stud

Jets O-line is very good except for their right tackle.......And they just traded for Otah who is good but injury prone

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Why wouldn't the jets sign him and completely ignore we have the worst pass protector in NFL history at Rt, team is a circus woody Johnson fuked this team up

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

If the poor guy was able to get out of Jacksonville it would be the best thing to ever happen to him. He averaged 5.5 YPC whereas his backups were slugging at 3.5. Him and Steven Jackson were both dealt tough hands, it would be great to see either one on a winner while they still have something left.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

The Jets can get their ground and pound offense with MJD on the team.

ttrace35

Breaking news: For the first time MJD is open to being traded. Jets will get him.

12 Last