Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Cincinnati/Arizona Tonite

I cashed the Reds +115 last night and tonite is another value play imo at +175! Haren is good but not overpowering! Owings for the Reds is nothing special as a pitcher but he does add a nice bat to the lineup...lifetime over .300! The Reds are #1 in hitting for the month of May and should have some hits left for tonite! They've 11-5 overall on the road & they've beaten Arizona 6 of the last 7 times they've met!
    Owings has won 2 of his last 3 plus he'll be pumped to beat his old team! I'm planning to double up tomorrow if they lose...the Reds are now 11-3 after a loss this season and Johnny Cueto is pitching!!

ICE-BLOOD
    ICE-BLOOD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7608

Haren has pitched real well so far this year, tho let up a little last start. Price may be a little high for az

VegasDave
    Philosophy Frog
    VegasDave's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't disagree that there is value in Cincinnati, but Haren is "good but not overpowering"?

- 7th in the league in strikeouts
    - 5th in the league in ERA
    - 2nd in the league in WHIP

He most certainly has been overpowering, and its no fluke either, the guy is an ace.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I meant Haren doesn't throw 95 anymore although still gets plenty of Ks with the splitter. Reds still up 3-0 and my boy Brandon Phillips just took Haren deep...450 footer!! I knew Owings would be pumped up vs his old team if the pen can hold it!!

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

-135 tomorrow Cueto vs. a first time starter. Jumped on it early. Votto going to be out probably but hasn't seemed to faze them yet. Line probably goes to -140 or -145 tomorrow in my opinion. Cueto has been lights out.

Here's the story on the rook:

Augenstein joining D-Backs rotation: From the The Sports Xchange: RHP Bryan Augenstein will start Wednesday, the D-backs announced, to replace RHP Yusmeiro Petit (shoulder) in the rotation. Augenstein, 22, is 5-0 with an 0.78 ERA in six starts at Double-A Mobile, with 31 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings. Opponents are hitting .145 against him. A seventh-round pick in the 2007 draft out of the University of Florida,