B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Late play in zona tonight

9-0 +1481 last two days.

Ive been stuck at work so I missed out on a couple plays. I was eyeing a play here on zona last night, but didnt pull the trigger. Sucks because I would have grabbed zona twenty cents cheaper. Actually expected some mets money to keep the line around 165 or so.

I do not want to take or advise someone to take a line that has moved 25-30 cents. So I will not be playing the money line. I will however jump on the run line for even money. I think the mets are on their death bed right now. 4-15 in July with a shitty pen and they don't win against LHP this season. Arizona is hot offensively right now too. Miley at home has been a very good bet so I'm willing to risk a unit on zona RL here.

Im also going to take the under 9 as I think it's inflated by a run since you have the first start on the road IN Zona stuff. I think Harvey will settle in early. Obviously the first inning will be crucial for him making his debut. I'm not going crazy with either but will place a hundred on both here.

Zona RL +105
    Under 9 +105

BOL

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

GL!

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

You too Green!