Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Man Brock I mean I love winning but I feel bad for you

Nah no I dont you fukin Mush

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I don't get what you obsession is with Landers. I mean why do u jump on him right away in every single thread he makes? Konck you are pretty pathetic bro. Seriously. Even if Brock loses 10 out of 10 why do u need to trash him the the way u do? It makes u look really bad man. Like a school yard bully. I promise u now that Brock wasn't the only guy on this thread that was on Oakland and Detroit today. I don't see u jumping in their threads and bad mouthing them. U are just a bitch. If u want to fade him then fade him but just stfu.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    I don't get what you obsession is with Landers. I mean why do u jump on him right away in every single thread he makes? Konck you are pretty pathetic bro. Seriously. Even if Brock loses 10 out of 10 why do u need to trash him the the way u do? It makes u look really bad man. Like a school yard bully. I promise u now that Brock wasn't the only guy on this thread that was on Oakland and Detroit today. I don't see u jumping in their threads and bad mouthing them. U are just a bitch. If u want to fade him then fade him but just stfu.
    Hey blow me

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

You mad bro?????

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

You have no idea Ez

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

So did this turd post a night pick(s)?

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

get it!!!!!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Why is this tool still allowed to post.. Brock is a fukking loser..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock is the face of SBR!

Brock is legend!

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Brock and JJ keep SBR going.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

These guys deserve respect for their videos and how long they been here. They are both stand up guys and entertaining! So shut your trap and enjoy the BS.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Brock is the biggest goldmine you could possibly find other than a fixed game. But we're gonna lose our cash-cow soon cuz picking 95% chalk and only picking 30% winners is gonna make him jump off a hotel roof. Man, I've been betting sports for 20 years and never seen anyone worse. I thought JJ bronze and BeanTownJim were bad.
    Just keep posting those winners Brock. But post them earlier dammit.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If anyone is legitimately fading, they aren't posting in this thread about it.

That's how things work.
    Epic fail. If you would have faded Landers again today maybe you would have enough money to go pro.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Epic fail. If you would have faded Landers again today maybe you would have enough money to go pro.
    I'm hoping to one day be able to scrap together $200.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Nobody is actually tailing Ned Flanders are they??? I really wish success on the guy, but the last few years he wouldnt know a winner if it slapped him upside the head.

Hoping you turn things Ned......better yet, hope you quit and devote your efforts to your family.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xyzky

First ... 2345