RJKing
    RJKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3847

We Robbed the Books Tonight!

Tigers, Reds, Angels, Rays, Rangers

serious money made tonight! parlays added extra bonuses to anyone who played them,

congrats gentlemen!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hell that's the short list.... aside hitting with the padres and rockies the books got curbstomped bigtime today. Funny to see all the so called "sharps" on the jays today lmao. Not sure what they saw fading the hottest team in bases with romero and the jays but they mislead a lot of suckers!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't make a single bet on baseball today. But I went 14-1 in the covers MLB contest LOL.. Figures I don't bet & I'm a parlay guy. I'd of won a new car haha. Oh Well GL Boys because this for sure means the next week or so is going to be hell. HIGH Chalk & Lots of surprise dog wins.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I didn't make a single bet on baseball today. But I went 14-1 in the covers MLB contest LOL.. Figures I don't bet & I'm a parlay guy. I'd of won a new car haha. Oh Well GL Boys because this for sure means the next week or so is going to be hell. HIGH Chalk & Lots of surprise dog wins.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post

failllll

zilchy
    zilchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hell that's the short list.... aside hitting with the padres and rockies the books got curbstomped bigtime today. Funny to see all the so called "sharps" on the jays today lmao. Not sure what they saw fading the hottest team in bases with romero and the jays but they mislead a lot of suckers!
    Those bloody Rockies cost me an ARI/NYY parlay, but yeah nice day. Was on the A's alt RL +190 and hit a three teamer as well. Crazy to think some guy here put like half his roll on the Jays...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah I bet Zona rl a couple hours before game I had no choice could not wait had somewhere to be. If I had waited till closer to gametime though I would have stayed away after all those heavies hitting. That's one advantage to waiting in certain spots at times.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by zilchy View Post
    Those bloody Rockies cost me an ARI/NYY parlay, but yeah nice day. Was on the A's alt RL +190 and hit a three teamer as well. Crazy to think some guy here put like half his roll on the Jays...
    i read a guy put a dime on the jays.. Alot of ppl were on jays, not with romero on the mound. I seen him pitch, this guy is clueless . he started the season good, and now he is just washed out.