Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riots Picks ! 5/11/09

Well everything was going great yesterday till it was revealed that the mets bull pen bet on the OVER , so close, yet so far. It was like making it all the way home, then crashing in your own driveway. Heres how we did in my first day of trying to predict games ....

Braves Vs Mets UNDER 7 - FAIL -2 units
    Giants -141 SUCCESS + 1.4 units

Overall 1-1 ( - 0.6 units )

Todays Picks

3 units Nationals Vs Giants OVER 8 -120
    I know, i know, the aces are pitching , how can you go with the over ?? Well just because Jean-Claude Van Damme is in your movies, doesnt mean it will be pretty (see the first street fighter!) The supporting cast will get it done today my friends. The Giants bullpen has been pitching good lately , but they are tired. The only guys who have rest are the 3 with 1 day of rest. The nationals have some rested guys and unfortunatly rest does not help talent. We should see Mike Hinckley this game, hes given up 5 ER, 8 hits and 11 walks in 9.2 innings of work, i see him getting a load bases jam and that leads to a good 3 -4 run inning. Take the over, worry early , relax late.

1 Unit Mariners +130
    Im fricken nuts right ??? The Mariners are turning a reliever into a starting pitcher, since when does that go well ?? Well considering the mariners bullpen has 5 guys with over 3 days rest, i see them stealing the show after Vargas pitches 4.2 innings. Meanwhile Feldman is 1 - 10 is his last 11 home starts and 1 -5 in his last 6 starts as a favorite. The Mariners should be a solid underdog.

2 Units CUBS - 152
    Where to begin .... the cubs are 6-0 in their last 6 games as a fav , and 4-0 in Hardens last 4 starts. Meanwhile, the padres are 2 -9 in their last 11 as an underdog and 0-4 in Peavys last 4 starts. Baseball is a game played by humans , anything can happen, but if i had to bet, which i dont, but im going to anyway cause it makes me smile , i would follow the trend and go with the cubs ....

I have spoken , no go , bet and be marry.

(this is only my second time doing this, so you may want to look at more peopls picks before locking in your votes ! )
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-02-14 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling errors