You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

I'm on price only .. Maybe throw small on Texas for fun

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The monkey gives up a 1-2 single and now is 2-0 on the next hitter. This probably ends here.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    It is amazing what happens when he doesn't shoot himself in the foot.

The asshole gave up a HR and thought the game was over and threw a tantrum on the mound hitting every batter in sight.

Guy should be put down like a horse with a broken leg. God gave him a 95 MPH fastball but took a dump in his head instead of giving him a brain.
    Mikey, who is the one chucking a tantrum? Man up for your own picks Mikey.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Mikey, who is the one chucking a tantrum? Man up for your own picks Mikey.
    How am I not manning up? I said I deserve to lose for betting on this piece of shit mexican rookie. I clearly said that. I deserve to lose. No sane person would bet on an under with a mexican starting pitcher rookie.

You mad bro

Anything can happen in baseball

PickWinnerAllDay

What race is Ricky Romero? Hes screwing people too... it is the night of the hispanic screw job... check the later games to see if any hispanics are starting. Pound the other side if so!

Damn, just checked.. 8 white starters for the 4 night games remaining... no angle!

PickWinnerAllDay

7 runs in 2 innings to a triple A caliber lineup

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I think its a fair road price, considering the success Gonzalez has had (although) limited.

The Rays are still an offensively challenged team. Can they score 3 runs for Price?
    I regret taking your post seriously and letting it get into my subconscious.

You mad bro

U must really not like Spanish people

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    U must really not like Spanish people
    Who does?

PickWinnerAllDay

This guy is fukking horrific. Orioles' manager must have the patience of a saint to sit there and watch this guy take shit after shit on the mound and not pull him.

PickWinnerAllDay

Ryan Roberts R Roberts homered to left center, M Joyce scored 7 1
    Jose Lobaton Strike (looking), Strike (foul), Ball, Ball, J Lobaton singled to left 7 1
    Elliot Johnson Strike (swinging), Ball, Strike (foul), Ball, Ball, Ball, E Johnson walked, J Lobaton to second 7 1
    Desmond Jennings Ball, Strike (looking), D Jennings hit by pitch, J Lobaton to third, E Johnson to second 7 1

LOL you guys can trash me all you want... this guy is legitimately the worst pitcher I've ever seen play the game. And I've watched so much damn baseball... congrats Miguel, I'm sure your 18 brothers and sisters and parents are proud.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Gonzalez had a wayyyy higher FIP than ERA and just brutal metrics overall. Bound to regress and looks like it's happening tonight. Control problems against the most patient lineup in MLB in Rays = disaster waiting to happen.

MatI

How am I not manning up? I said I deserve to lose for betting on this piece of shit mexican rookie. I clearly said that. I deserve to lose. No sane person would bet on an under with a mexican starting pitcher rookie.
    You are not manning up because you are throwing a tantrum. Cop it on the chin Mikey, and move on.

No need for repeated posts about how you shouldn't have trusted the 'Mexican Rookie'. It makes you look like a classless little c*nt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Antibet

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Gonzalez had a wayyyy higher FIP than ERA and just brutal metrics overall. Bound to regress and looks like it's happening tonight. Control problems against the most patient lineup in MLB in Rays = disaster waiting to happen.
    Betting on a rookie mexican =

PickWinnerAllDay

You are not manning up because you are throwing a tantrum. Cop it on the chin Mikey, and move on.

No need for repeated posts about how you shouldn't have trusted the 'Mexican Rookie'. It makes you look like a classless little c*nt.
    The truth hurts man. Mexicans are shit pitchers. No denying that. i'm sure they say gringos are shitty soccer players. Who gives a fukk?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

do you throw these silly tantrums when a white guy has a terrible game seems like only blacks and hispanics screw your bets.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    do you throw these silly tantrums when a white guy has a terrible game seems like only blacks and hispanics screw your bets.
    Well, the truth is, that is probably pretty accurate. My bets usually lose in the first few innings from a hispanic getting shelled or a hispanic reliever giving up 4-5 in the later innings.

Simple way to solve it I guess...

That being said, why are you always on my nuts? You're 5''6 and morbidly obese... I'm not into dudes anyway.

MatI

This is what I get for trusting this guy at anything but soccer and guacamole. Unreal. God damned gas can.
    What are the chances this asshole has more churros in his pocket than brain cells in his head? I deserve to lose for trusting a Mexican on the mound. I truly do. This guy is a head case.

Eh, nah... these offenses are horrendous... but maybe vegas new both pitchers were out gang raping white girls last night til 7 in the morning, who knows?

I do know that Mike Gonzalez should never start another game in MLB history if the Orioles have a damn clue. Anyone who buries himself that badly has the brain of an ant.
    If that animal is run back out there for the 2nd inning, this game and over/under are over.

This Mexican piece of shit has no business on an MLB mound to welt under the pressure of a meaningless game in July in the first inning. Dude will give up 5 more if hes run back out there.

It is amazing what happens when he doesn't shoot himself in the foot.

The asshole gave up a HR and thought the game was over and threw a tantrum on the mound hitting every batter in sight.

Guy should be put down like a horse with a broken leg. God gave him a 95 MPH fastball but took a dump in his head instead of giving him a brain.
    Pretty much standard for every time you lose a pick Mikey. Why so serious?

PickWinnerAllDay

At least Dempster (white) and Correia (white) came through for me.

PickWinnerAllDay

Pretty much standard for every time you lose a pick Mikey. Why so serious?
    I bet serious cash, thats why I'm so serious.

I wish I could be like you and bet $20 and just grab some food and glance at the score later on in the night. But that isn't how it works here.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Well, the truth is, that is probably pretty accurate. My bets usually lose in the first few innings from a hispanic getting shelled or a hispanic reliever giving up 4-5 in the later innings.

Simple way to solve it I guess...

That being said, why are you always on my nuts? You're 5''6 and morbidly obese... I'm not into dudes anyway.
    on your nuts please son. you are such an attention whore its not my fault every thread i click on you are making some sort of idiotic remark.

you hate spanish men but you like spanish women it's not our fault that you cant satisfy our women so they always come back to us real men who know how to handle and take care of them

MatI

The truth hurts man. Mexicans are shit pitchers. No denying that. i'm sure they say gringos are shitty soccer players. Who gives a fukk?
    If that is what you think, then you are really stupid for backing them.

I would never trust Ricky Romero, but he is American. I'd never trust Josh Beckett either, but oops, another American, and he is even white!

PickWinnerAllDay

on your nuts please son. you are such an attention whore its not my fault every thread i click on you are making some sort of idiotic remark.

you hate spanish men but you like spanish women it's not our fault that you cant satisfy our women so they always come back to us real men who know how to handle and take care of them
    Every thread you click on huh? I'd say I started one of the threads on the front page of player's talk right now... and where do you find yourself posting?

Are you this stupid? And who said I like spanish women? No one, that's who.

You are 5''6, morbidly obese, AND hispanic? This is all coming together... Bad genes.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 07-25-12 at 07:23 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

If that is what you think, then you are really stupid for backing them.

I would never trust Ricky Romero, but he is American. I'd never trust Josh Beckett either, but oops, another American, and he is even white!
    Josh Beckett has 2 rings and has gotten fat. He used to be good at one point at least. Can't say the same for Romero... always been a headcase.

PickWinnerAllDay

That being said, I've moved on from this loss.

First instinct was to bet a cy young future winner against a loser, but I talked myself out of it. Go with your gut boys.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Every thread you click on huh? I'd say I started one of the threads on the front page of player's talk right now... and where do you find yourself posting?

Are you this stupid? And who said I like spanish women? No one, that's who.

You are 5''6, morbidly obese, AND spanish? This is all coming together... Bad genes.
    damn you must be retarded, the last woman who you were dating(and she threw you out of HER apartment was spanish) i guess you forgot that

MatI

I bet serious cash, thats why I'm so serious.

I wish I could be like you and bet $20 and just grab some food and glance at the score later on in the night. But that isn't how it works here.
    You think a few grand is serious cash? Then you shouldn't be gambling with it.

PickWinnerAllDay

damn you must be retarded, the last woman who you were dating(and she threw you out of HER apartment was spanish) i guess you forgot that
    You do realize being from Spain and being Hispanic are ENTIRELY different things, right?

The sad thing is, you don't.

I can tell right now that you don't. My ex's mom was FROM Spain... that does NOT make her hispanic... dear lord.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

maybe if your acting like this its time to take a step back and reevaluate the amount your betting?

i know you said you plan on being a lawyer how do you plan on defending a black or hispanic? Or do you plan only defending white people?

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Gonzalez out.
    whitey in.
    6 innings of shutout ball to follow.
    "we can wish, no"... Rafael Nadal,and I'm not hispanic.
    Last edited by alta; 07-25-12 at 07:28 PM.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You think a few grand is serious cash? Then you shouldn't be gambling with it.
    dont pay him any mind. the kid is never wrong. he is a homer for anything chicago.(even though he isnt even from there) and he lives off of mommy and daddy money. he is your typical spoiled white kid

PickWinnerAllDay

allabout the $$$, if you had went to college, maybe you'd know the difference between being from Spain and being Hispanic...

This ass hat thinks a woman from Spain is a hispanic woman.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    maybe if your acting like this its time to take a step back and reevaluate the amount your betting?

i know you said you plan on being a lawyer how do you plan on defending a black or hispanic? Or do you plan only defending white people?
    Probably going to be dealing with businesses, not individuals. But no, I won't be dealing with criminal defense and defend thugs.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

allabout the $$$, if you had went to college, maybe you'd know the difference between being from Spain and being Hispanic...

This ass hat thinks a woman from Spain is a hispanic woman.

Hispanic ( hispano, hispánico; Portuguese: hispânico, hispano, Catalan: hispā, hispānic)[1][2][3] is an ethnonym that denotes a relationship to Spain or to ancient Hispania, which comprised the Iberian Peninsula including the modern states of Andorra, Portugal, and Spain and the territory of Gibraltar. Today, organizations in the United States use the term to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship either with only Spain, or with Spain or Portugal. Some organizations intend to encapsulate only the Spanish-speaking populations in the term Hispanic, limiting the definition to that subset.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

First 1234 Last