Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Cano is a bum

Robinson Cano making $14 million this year alone and I can think of a couple reasons why he allowed the A's to sweep haha I didn't wager on these NYY/OAK games except the under gm 1(I cashed it) and today on a foolish prop bet which I think was a push - total bases Cano vs Reddick -160 (waiting for it to be scored)

WTF? $14 million only buys you 2 singles in a sweep situation w/CC on the mound vs Reddick???

IMO, HR don't win ball games but hits and runs and the Yanks just don't get it...

Thurgood

Btw prop bet scored a draw.. I'll take my money back on this bum

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Probably one of the best overall players in baseball ... Are you looking for attention by posting idiotic threads
    Points Awarded:

BobbyD914 gave You mad bro 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

One of the best hitters in the game get a life

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

You call him a bum because he could not win your prop bet? And you call him out because of these 4 games against the As. Come on

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Op is a typical noobie bettor that cant tell the difference between Cano and Granderson.

Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

23 game hitting streak which ended last night (longest hitting streak this year btw)

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW,
    we have a string of "Never heard of ya Pal" guys come out of no where to defend Cano. Is Cano your family? Your BF? Does the guy tweet you inside info? So why the love? Homers.

To the OP. Your thought process needs tweaking. Thurgood your betting on a Home Run team in a graveyard park. Or in this case a guy who wants to drive the ball deep to get base hits... See why you were lucky to get a push here?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    WOW,
    we have a string of "Never heard of ya Pal" guys come out of no where to defend Cano. Is Cano your family? Your BF? Does the guy tweet you inside info? So why the love? Homers.

To the OP. Your thought process needs tweaking. Thurgood your betting on a Home Run team in a graveyard park. Or in this case a guy who wants to drive the ball deep to get base hits... See why you were lucky to get a push here?
    We're not defending Cano, it's called respect. I'm by no means a Yankees fan BUT I watch & cap baseball long enough to pay respect when respect is due. When a poster starts a thread with one of the most idiotic statements I've heard in years (Cano is a bum), when Cano is one of the top five players in the game right now.....of course he's going to get shredded.

You mad bro

WOW,

Robinson cano earned his respect .. Bats 300 hits 25 hr and 90+ RBI every year

No need to defend him when numbers speak for themselves

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Yeah, he's only one of the best hitters in the game. What a bum.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    We're not defending Cano, it's called respect. I'm by no means a Yankees fan BUT I watch & cap baseball long enough to pay respect when respect is due. When a poster starts a thread with one of the most idiotic statements I've heard in years (Cano is a bum), when Cano is one of the top five players in the game right now.....of course he's going to get shredded.
    I see your point and your right the OP was dumb to bash Cano for not getting bases. But then again everyone was dumb for defending a guy who could give a rats ass about you. Defend the guy who cures cancer or helps stop AIDS. A guy with an impressive sports record? Come on.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Yeah, he's only one of the best hitters in the game. What a bum.
    Really No Coin? You to?

You mad bro

Really No Coin? You to?

Your such a clown bro

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Maybe you shoulda got the bet at -125 and not -160

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

I see your point and your right the OP was dumb to bash Cano for not getting bases. But then again everyone was dumb for defending a guy who could give a rats ass about you. Defend the guy who cures cancer or helps stop AIDS. A guy with an impressive sports record? Come on.
    What's wrong with defending the truth? I guess you're dumb enough and still could not figure out what this forum is about... it's a freaking sports betting forum. Oh, yeah, you think who you are? never heard of ya too pal.

Thurgood

borednaz, thanks for the back up! I mean he is right because what if I said Trout is the best rookie to ever play the game.. Some of you might agree and some not but in reality Trout could care less about what we think..

It was a prop bet. Not really make it or break it. I have not watched Cano play a lot but from what I've seen with him slowly walking into ground balls and not jumping to catch popouts, he just looks like he doesn't care.

I get his job is to hit the deep ball. I get it. I just dislike the swinging for the fences in extra innings when the goal should be getting on base. Period. Trying to get on base, score runs and picking your spots for homers is smart baseball. Swinging for a homer each AB to justify your role, your stats, your pay, etc is foolish in my opinion.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    borednaz, thanks for the back up! I mean he is right because what if I said Trout is the best rookie to ever play the game.. Some of you might agree and some not but in reality Trout could care less about what we think..

It was a prop bet. Not really make it or break it. I have not watched Cano play a lot but from what I've seen with him slowly walking into ground balls and not jumping to catch popouts, he just looks like he doesn't care.

I get his job is to hit the deep ball. I get it. I just dislike the swinging for the fences in extra innings when the goal should be getting on base. Period. Trying to get on base, score runs and picking your spots for homers is smart baseball. Swinging for a homer each AB to justify your role, your stats, your pay, etc is foolish in my opinion.
    hey moron ....... the yankees pay him to hit .300 30 home runs 100 rbis ..

hes on pace to do all 3 ... im sure a 2-4 night with 2 singles is just fine for him, wanna know what he said in an interview??

a reporter asked him how he felt tonight about his swing after going 2-4 with 2 singles and he said my swing couldnt have been better (in spanish/english) but still

he is arguably the best overall player in baseball and just because he didnt win u a prop bet he sucks, you obviously know nothing about baseball by calling cano a bum

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Cano is kinda lazy but he's one of the best players in the game. TOP-10 for sure.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Cano is kinda lazy but he's one of the best players in the game. TOP-10 for sure.

top 10 easily