cohen59
    cohen59's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick Help Please!!!!

I booked Cin vs Cards under 8 this morning but it seems everybody is leaning aways from this should i counter my 2 unit bet before the game starts or keep it?????

cohen59

Quote Originally Posted by cohen59 View Post
    I booked Cin vs Cards under 8 this morning but it seems everybody is leaning aways from this should i counter my 2 unit bet before the game starts or keep it?????
    Just countered it

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

You need to make the play you first picked. You should never second quess your plays. Win or lose it should be your play. Nothing worse than losing on a play you didn't like to start with.

cohen59

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    You need to make the play you first picked. You should never second quess your plays. Win or lose it should be your play. Nothing worse than losing on a play you didn't like to start with.
    Yea i believe your right, i tailed this pick earlier on in the day but as the day went on it just seemed other people were leaning away from it becasue the wind is going out and also the cardinals could easily put up a decent amount of runs and lohse is no shut out ace either. Maybe i made the right decision maybe not but if i was questioning it so much.... whats done is done!! Thanks

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by cohen59 View Post
    Yea i believe your right, i tailed this pick earlier on in the day but as the day went on it just seemed other people were leaning away from it becasue the wind is going out and also the cardinals could easily put up a decent amount of runs and lohse is no shut out ace either. Maybe i made the right decision maybe not but if i was questioning it so much.... whats done is done!! Thanks