Today/Tonight's card:

FLA -1.5 RRL +137 --- 1 unit
    FLA ML -118 --- 1.5 units
    LAD TT over 4.5 --- 1.5 units
    ARI TT under 5 --- 1 unit
    PITT RRL +254 --- .5 units
    PITT ML +163 --- 1 unit
    PITT 5inn ML +147 --- 1 unit
    PIT/NYM under 9.5 -126 --- 3 units (booked last night)
    BOS ML -128 --- 2 units
    STL/CIN under 8.5 -118 --- 2 units

I'd love to post some write up's today but had to work and haven't had time to post what I saw on each match up. Obviously, if I play it, I see an advantage that I usually post with the pick. Today I wasn't as fortunate with the time. I can say I was fortunate to see the PIT/NYM under last night and went with it immediately...and the line went up significantely today. If you tail me, hopefully we have some good luck and recover from the .79 unit loss last night.

DFoster
    DFoster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Oh, and here are a couple I liked after reviewing hte umps but haven't played:

OAK/TOR under
    ARI/WAS under

I also almost played SD ML but couldn't get myself to do it after reviewing some trends. It seems today that pitchers that are relatively bad are throwing with big under umps today and good pitchers are throwing with overs. These make for some tough plays...

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I love the PITT / NYM UNDER (it has been getting hammered), though I'm not sure about PITT RRL. Maine gets run support, and while he has been up and down....he is quite capable of shutting down PIT. Expect a 4-1 type game from the NYM.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Thanks D! Good luck man.

cohen59
    cohen59's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets get em today D you gonna add anymore picks later on or is this the full board today??

thegenix
    thegenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Seems like everyone is on the Pirates pretty hard. I'm riding it!

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by thegenix View Post
    Seems like everyone is on the Pirates pretty hard. I'm riding it!

Great odds with at least an equal matchup on the mound.

DFoster

Quote Originally Posted by cohen59 View Post
    Lets get em today D you gonna add anymore picks later on or is this the full board today??
    This looks to be the full board unless I get some time to look at others. I didn't see anything that popped out at me though on the first time around, so I'd say this has about a 95% chance of being it for today.

DFoster

Quote Originally Posted by laxdjock View Post
    I love the PITT / NYM UNDER (it has been getting hammered), though I'm not sure about PITT RRL. Maine gets run support, and while he has been up and down....he is quite capable of shutting down PIT. Expect a 4-1 type game from the NYM.
    I don't think it will hit necessarily...just that with the odds being where they are, the percentages are good enough to make this a solid play. WIth Maholm capable of holding the Mets to 2 runs or so, and Maine struggling at time, the +270ish makes it a small play. Dogs like this are are there for a reason, they have a below 50% chance of cashing...but if you pick the ones with value, you'll come out on the plus side easily by year end.

cohen59

What do you think about the boston vs. tampa game over 9.5??

DFoster

Quote Originally Posted by cohen59 View Post
    What do you think about the boston vs. tampa game over 9.5??
    It's a coin flip if you ask me. Both starters have the capability to shut the other team down...but both have trends of over against the opposing team. Tim Welke is an equal opportunity over/under ump...going 50% this year and 50% last year. The under has hit in 5 of 7 in this year's matchup. I don't see anything here that leads me on either side...which has me sitting it out. If you go with the over, good luck!

cohen59

Quote Originally Posted by DFoster View Post
    It's a coin flip if you ask me. Both starters have the capability to shut the other team down...but both have trends of over against the opposing team. Tim Welke is an equal opportunity over/under ump...going 50% this year and 50% last year. The under has hit in 5 of 7 in this year's matchup. I don't see anything here that leads me on either side...which has me sitting it out. If you go with the over, good luck!
    Thanks but i think that i am going to roll with you on this one as it has done me good so far this year thanks for insight D.!!!

cohen59

Lets go PITT we need a nice inning here for the first 5 innings play to hit they have put runners on each inning now lets get them across the plate!!

JayLiang
    JayLiang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Im betting BOSTON heavy today because lester is pitching, what do you guys think? the RL is at +140 and ML is at -150. Any input big D?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

as a big time bucco fan all my life, unfortunately. when this team, especially the current roster is on a bad streak, stay away from them..... when they are in a slump they are in a real real bad slump, right no is a perfect example.... I think they are hitting under .200 in their last 15 games or somthing

whatisit
    whatisit's Avatar Become A Pro!

any thoughts on nyy team total over 6? arod's back, eaton's pitching...6 is pretty high, but getting good value on it

JayLiang
    JayLiang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

bucco fan = boston fan?? ionno these terms lol

DFoster

FLA -1.5 RRL +137 --- 1 unit - WIN +1.37
    FLA ML -118 --- 1.5 units - WIN +1.27

LAD TT over 4.5 --- 1.5 units WIN +1.44
    ARI TT under 5 --- 1 unit - WIN +.95
    PITT RRL +254 --- .5 units - LOSS -.5