R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

The Good The Bad And The Ugly!

I am so tired of being on the wrong side of these last inning meltdowns and getting bent over the barrel and fukked. Seriously where are the Rivera's, Eckersley's, Gossage, Hoffman, Fingers, L. Smith's?? I know the Bravos and Tribe have good pens and closers. And I know Axford and H. Bell suck each others dikks. Lets get some names in here guys or teams who have the best pens and closers and who should be curbstomped and set on fire!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Wow just wow it's the Rockies turn I guess! I believe this makes 8 last inning beats in my last 5 days of betting baseball. I must have please fukk me written on my forehead. Time to trim the fat may go 5-7 plays on Sunday and Monday with the system but every other day just 2 maybe 3 plays and that's it.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think First Five is about the only bet you can make if your tired of these bad beats. Can a fluke happen and your team give up a surprise run to fukk you? Yes but I find it more reliable than when they bring in the guy with an ErA that looks like a zip code to give him a few innings because the game is over in thier minds.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Seriously anyone have any names? I know I'm not the only one tired of this sh*t.

Good= Kimbrel for the Braves and Perez for the Tribe
    Bad and ugly= Bell for the Marlins and Axford for the Brewers as we all know
    I know the Mets and Cubs also have shady pens as well so who else?
    I realize it's not JUST a closer issue so much but the whole pen. These days 2-3 guys get used often before the closer even comes in. Not like the good old days where starters going 8-9 innings was common.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

I can't buy a winner either

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3365

I thought you were supposed to bet against the favorite on Monday?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I did Briedward lol! You still gotta pick the right ones though. The faves actually came out on top again for the 1st Monday in quite awhile. It was a tough board today with so many even matchups. I was quite surprised the public was so heavy on one side in so many games. I think the only game on the board today you had to lay heavy juice ov-140 was the "Evil Empire". Went 4-2-1 today so I'm alright!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

2 of my wins today were Rockies and Zona the public was pounding the flipside! Hell all my plays today on sides were public fades Zona, Rockies, Orioles, Brewers. And the other side I had was Mariners which was pretty neutral. Went 3-2 on sides and 1-0-1 on totals.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 07-16-12 at 11:59 PM.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3365

Happy to hear you were profitable! I took tonight off - in Disneyland with family. I am going to try to experiment and follow Steve Nash. I probably will lean towards playing the public favs on Sunday as you recommend!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Nash is sharp I keep an eye on him and he picks winners very well. GL to you and enjoy your vacation!