2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers Saturday bases

ok boys yesterday was nothing special, mil was good , wouldnt have guessed they would win giving up 7 (baseball crazy), speaking of crazy, cards gave up 2 runs on a swinging bunt that basically blew a very good outing from wainwright (baseball crazy)..phi bats didnt show up for the over in coors (seems like when over dont hit there rox rrl pays, someone should check that out), late unders were good and even tho no one liked Bosux they came thru, while evil empire screws me for being greedy and wins by 1 (when i could have had them at decent price, such is life, must admit i feel like brahma bull for laying the 1.5 in a reasonably priced gm, lol)...

im out all day 2marro, little work in morning (actually playing with a jackhammer so kinda fun work at least), then kicking it rest of day/night... so did all i can do and played these now, few lines might go against me, hell if i know, few may get better (whatever, it is what it is)..

all 2x on these 5...

Brew Crew -137...love the pit story but mil a good team and prices bearing that out...give me estrada and his nice ko rate over Correia in that park all day..

Atl-108 (this one might get better with all the Dickface luv but got no choice but to take it now) .....fu Ra dickhead, ill pay to see you keep this shit up, he doesnt have to be terrible give me 4 or more w atl and i think Hanson and pen can do rest..

laa/nyy ov 10 -115...it is what it is..day gm in that bandbox with wind blowing out...

det-113..feel like this a joke, det dialed themselves in against lhp right before break, doubt smacking a righty around today makes them forget how to hit lefties...Scherzer pitches like he capable and you can "throw it in the bag" (wasnt trying to be cocky there just thought of that duffel bag boy song, lol)

phils/rox ov 10.5...like i said yesterday i play these pretty religiously, if it burns me again so be it, hopefully all phils guys back in the lineup can start coming around fast enough not to screw me on this series...

rest just 1x

Homer alert..

Cards+109 prob get better as ppl dont understand loshe and dont get me wrong he could struggle in that park, but there a reason they moving him here in place of Lynn, some to do with he be going on his best rest, other cause cards wanna give Lynn as much time as possible and trust Loshe to give cards every chance to win, they stranded a lot of runners and hit into few dps today, think they clean that up and Loshe gets this series evened up..full discloser, i have no idea what they gonna do with lineup here with the expected return of big Puma, but cant wait and like i said im a homer (at times , ya'll know ill fade my cards when i feel it right)

bos+148..yes im on bosux again and i gotta admit i didnt do much work on this as i need some sleep, so i will say it again...tampa struggles to score, commits errors, and isnt improving till help arrives..im getting +149 against a team like that? with a team that i know can at least hit a little and has solid pen...

that all for me..no time i gotta get some sleep and be outta hear at 6:30am , ill check back in before i go if anyone sees this b4 then and has any questions, comments, whatever, cause ya'll know i love to talk bout this shit ....gl everyone
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-14-12 at 01:47 AM.

svenodds
    MOJO
    svenodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5885

GL today

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Love these pics 2daBank! I'm thinking the same thing on these and also like Nats at a great price. Not sure why the books have so much respect for Miami right now they are garbage and the Nats are one of the better and hottest teams in bases. Also thinking about a fade Lincecum play by taking the pathetic Stros or just playing the ov. Gonna see what the weather in S.F. is like tomorrow before deciding. GL

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL Bank. like Yanks over, that's actually the one pick i might book before i head to goff course given where line is. i do like Mets, though, so opposite there. gonna wait for more detailed weather report on that one as weather is key for knuckler.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    BOL Bank. like Yanks over, that's actually the one pick i might book before i head to goff course given where line is. i do like Mets, though, so opposite there. gonna wait for more detailed weather report on that one as weather is key for knuckler.

ah yes the Dickey, ive sworn to myself not to mess with this joker but what can i say i dont like the guy and his gimmick bs pitch or the way he does interviews, maybe he breaks me in 2nd half? who knows but he gonna have to prove it to me for these next few...

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Banker, how can u not like them Twins?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Love these pics 2daBank! I'm thinking the same thing on these and also like Nats at a great price. Not sure why the books have so much respect for Miami right now they are garbage and the Nats are one of the better and hottest teams in bases. Also thinking about a fade Lincecum play by taking the pathetic Stros or just playing the ov. Gonna see what the weather in S.F. is like tomorrow before deciding. GL

books been overvaluing fish a ton this season, not sure why i didnt look at this gm besides being really freaking tired...def good chance i back Gio @ that price....gl RP

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Banker, how can u not like them Twins?
    its not that i dont like them bro, its that i was beat when i did this last night and needed to get some sleep so i havnt capped all the night gms as of yet, hoping i have a window sometime around 1-2 after i go knock this concrete deal out (hopefully things go as smoothly as ive been told, but you know how that is) if so i will finish the night card then and post up if any more stick out to me...maybe a few possible sides and def a total or 2 i will add if i get the time..

2daBank

well boys, time for me to go bust out some concrete, nothing like smashing some shit to start the day! hope everyone has a nice profitable day, will try to check back in around 2ish (time permitting)...GL everyone

2daBank

was looking or some kind of mood music while im waiting for dude to pick me up and ran across this song, not sure it really the get money type shit i was looking for but i am a pill poppin animal!!

2daBank

since i already off theme with the songs figured id post up one of my all time favs from back in the day...forget the fact my guy TI totally sold the fukk out (who can blame him?)

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Taking the Tigers too. GL

2daBank

last one, im out the door...luv this shit too....

demarco2
    demarco2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

On the site I use every single one of these lines is significantly worse right now. Good luck

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 da bank, you smashed the closer on all these, keep up the
    good work, and bol today

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Gl banker, I like Atl.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by demarco2 View Post
    On the site I use every single one of these lines is significantly worse right now. Good luck
    wish that meant something more than i got best price, unfortunately means nothing to the results..

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    2 da bank, you smashed the closer on all these, keep up the
    good work, and bol today
    that half the battle at least i suppose, be nice if it correlated with a good day today...gl to you as well my friend..

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Banker we are mostly on the same page today and I like to see that. I am with you on the Brewers -1 and Tigers -1. I am also hitting the over at Coors Field again even thought the Phillies burned me yesterday on it.

Ha typing that out those look like three pretty square chalky plays but fuggit I like em.

I saw the Braves value as well but am not going to mess with Dickey unless he really breaks down in the second half. I can see him continuing to dominate or lose it - could break either way.

Best of luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by newbottles View Post
    Banker we are mostly on the same page today and I like to see that. I am with you on the Brewers -1 and Tigers -1. I am also hitting the over at Coors Field again even thought the Phillies burned me yesterday on it.

Ha typing that out those look like three pretty square chalky plays but fuggit I like em.

I saw the Braves value as well but am not going to mess with Dickey unless he really breaks down in the second half. I can see him continuing to dominate or lose it - could break either way.

Best of luck.

honestly the numbers dont really back me up on my dislike of ra dickhead, so not like he coldnt continue this roll and burn me in the process, i dont really know what to say except im just not a huge believer and think teams seeing him for 2nd-3rd time will start to figure it out..as for this individual gm atl has touched him up once this yr at turner and held their own against him last season so give me the better team...

none of those were very chalky when i played them, far as "square" hell if i know, id imagined lots would be on tigers but mil and col over cant be that "square" or whatever, id think ppl are lining up to back the buccos once again with what they perceive as value and nothing more "square" than a super popular dog imo....i guess at en of day i can always console myself by fact everything i played moved the right way, doent mean anything cept i got good price but hey that half the battle.. be nice if nyy/laa would start this day off right and plate a few more runs..

2daBank

well the last 2 days has pretty much summed up why i rarely make plays on NYY gms..lose on the rl yesterday, come home to see 8 runs thru 6 and lose on the ov 10 today.....note to self, stop messing w nyy...

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    honestly the numbers dont really back me up on my dislike of ra dickhead, so not like he coldnt continue this roll and burn me in the process, i dont really know what to say except im just not a huge believer and think teams seeing him for 2nd-3rd time will start to figure it out..as for this individual gm atl has touched him up once this yr at turner and held their own against him last season so give me the better team...

none of those were very chalky when i played them, far as "square" hell if i know, id imagined lots would be on tigers but mil and col over cant be that "square" or whatever, id think ppl are lining up to back the buccos once again with what they perceive as value and nothing more "square" than a super popular dog imo....i guess at en of day i can always console myself by fact everything i played moved the right way, doent mean anything cept i got good price but hey that half the battle.. be nice if nyy/laa would start this day off right and plate a few more runs..
    Indeed the only "square" plays are the ones that lose. And well done beating the closing lines today.

Yankees pained me yesterday as well I had Angels -1. Didn't touch it today. In general if I am seeing an over on a Yankees matchup I look closely at Yankees TT over rather than the game total.