Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

SF/Houston game just went to "No Action" cause of pitching change for Houston.

Sucks.

Johnnyp101
    Johnnyp101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

no shit dumb fuckin retard we know how to read D-U-M-B-A-S-S

Winning oasis

LOL I see you finally concentrated really hard and got your dictionary out to complete one sentence without making us all wonder what the f*ck you're attempting to convey. Glad you went back 4 hours to find something to brain fart a sentence over. No matter how hard you try, you will always be an uneducated dipshit. Go to bed DONKEY. LMAO

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

??? Wandy started the game right? WTF is the problem.

Johnnyp101
    Johnnyp101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

comming from the 50 year old gambiling virgin with an avatar of a women's ass; that is one thing you will never hit in your life.

koshgel
    koshgel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

was on the -2.5 runline. definitely sucks

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    ??? Wandy started the game right? WTF is the problem.
    Lyles was supposed to start, not Wandy R. I had the under on the game, it hit but the bet was a push due to Wanky's start

Winning oasis

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyp101 View Post
    comming from the 50 year old gambiling virgin with an avatar of a women's ass; that is one thing you will never hit in your life.
    I am the "Gambling virgin" ? when you cant keep two brain cells together long enough to realize the reason I posted it was to try to inform anyone else that wagered the SF RL as quickly as possible also had their wager eliminated.??

You are a complete oxygen thief and the air you are stealing should be used to sustain something important, like plant life. NOBODY that has to deal with you EVER enjoys either trying to figure out your uneducated attempts of completing a thought through typing OR, worse yet, dealing with you in person. You obviously are a social retard and get along with nobody. Good luck your last few years of life because at the rate you are going you most likely dont have many left wandering around by yourself and trying to cause trouble where ever you go. "DONKEY" is probably the best description of you and I am sure that most people that so cross your path walk away and do, in fact, think of you as a complete ASS. LOL

By the way genius (lol) the reason I chose that avatar is because its easy on the eyes and it reminds me of a girlfriend I had a few years back. So, get on with your miserable life and go find some trouble and keep that chaos going that you seem to find comfort in. Good luck.