HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

2 Unreal lines Friday: Phillies -150 & BoSox -110

Really? Cliff Lee is a huge curveball guy, and breaking balls are what HR's are made out of in the thin air of Denver. Plus Philly middle relief is a bottom tier sqaud in terms of prodution, and talent. Papelbon is fine, but those who bridge the starter to the closer are worthless

Red Sox should not be road favs vs anyone in the AL East. They have been ravaged by INj's this year. Ellsbury is coming back tomorrow, but nothing of substance can be expected. Pedroia/Bailey/Bucholz//Zombie Adrian Gonzalez/Crawford/Middlebrooks you name they are/were INJ and have played @ a sub standard level. This team can not be counted on, especially laying road juice w/Morales starting.

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the Phillies for the 1st 5 innings

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Value bet on Colorado Runline -120
    Rays +103

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

iuuh Tampa bay also has injuries, are joyce/longoria playing?

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Value bet on Colorado Runline -120
    Rays +103
    Phillies do have an awful record, but if they win, it's going to be more than 1 run. 9 wins were by 1 run, 28 were 2 or more... maybe more value in colorado ML?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tampa cant score for shit, even worse at home i believe...not a team im taking against a team i know can still put up runs, bos still has hitters tb is missing key guys w not much left to worry bout, not to mention their d been poor...just not a team im playing against bos at pretty much even money, even if it a messed up bos...i think it sox or pass myself but im not looking to play a bunch 2marro..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jlee View Post
    Phillies do have an awful record, but if they win, it's going to be more than 1 run. 9 wins were by 1 run, 28 were 2 or more... maybe more value in colorado ML?
    with the grind of mlb some times i like to find certain things that are no thought capping...in coors with everything said no brainer over 10 if you like rox cause their pen will get hit more than likely as will phils if they can get lee out of the gm.. dont know numbers but i been playing damn near every over at coors lately (skip a few here and there, usually when i think there value on rox ml or rrl)..humidor is broke, maybe 2marro after the rest rox pen s fresh but it still coors and runs will be scored, if not this gm then the next and one after that..