EC4THREE10
    EC4THREE10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukkin terds betting asg!!

Straight action junkies if you bet this CRAP shoot!!

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Other all star games are like that but this one is meaningful. One analyst made a great point about this game...a lot of the players are expecting to play in the world series and home field in the world series is a huge advantage. That point makes this the best all star game out there. Now, for players from teams who clearly aren't going to the world series then it may be nothing more than an exhibition for them (I wonder if Verlander would put himself in that category). For the vast majority, they'll want the home field in the world series in the bag.

Therefore, I look at this event as being possibly more important and meaningful than your average MLB game. In fact, some experts think it'll be playoff-level intensity.
    Last edited by cleaveland; 07-10-12 at 08:59 AM.

EC4THREE10

I see your point. But both teams have amazing players which makes it virtually inpossible to dissect!

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant possibly pick a side here but i do like the under. so many cy young calibre pitchers going

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Personally I am not betting the ASG. But making a thread about what other people are doing with their money is strange to me.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

there is a winner in EVERY event. period.

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Personally I am not betting the ASG. But making a thread about what other people are doing with their money is strange to me.
    He's trying to wake us up to the truth, save us from ourselves. The problem is that everyone has different styles of analysis/making plays so we sometimes can't understand others rationale for what they're doing. He's sees no rationale for making a play while some of us do. It doesn't mean either group is right or wrong imho.

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    there is a winner in EVERY event. period.
    Not so fast. The 2002 all star game ended in a 7-7 tie. With it being a meaningful event now and with an extra day of rest I wonder if they'd allow a tie game now?

EC4THREE10

If you dont like my thread then why join in?? Simple question .... What adv can you get from a asg??? anyone??? lol SP? CLOSERS? HITTERS? HOME RECORD VS AWAY?? THIS IS MY POINT THERE IS NO ADV! NL WINS! WHY??? BECAUSE THE COIN SAID SO!!! ACTION JUNKIES!!! MEANS OVERTIME U GO BUSTO!!!

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by EC4THREE10 View Post
    If you dont like my thread then why join in?? Simple question .... What adv can you get from a asg??? anyone??? lol SP? CLOSERS? HITTERS? HOME RECORD VS AWAY?? THIS IS MY POINT THERE IS NO ADV! NL WINS! WHY??? BECAUSE THE COIN SAID SO!!! ACTION JUNKIES!!! MEANS OVERTIME U GO BUSTO!!!
    You can't find an edge but possibly others believe they can. Again, we all have different methods of analysis. Do you have a problem with just betting to make it fun? Some people can't bare to watch a game unless they have money it, I have no problem with that and I wouldn't try to tell someone they're wrong for feeling that way.

EC4THREE10

Do what u wish... ARE YOU GAMBLING FOR FUN OR TO MAKE MONEY??? Maybe thats where we differ!

cleaveland

Do what u wish... ARE YOU GAMBLING FOR FUN OR TO MAKE MONEY??? Maybe thats where we differ!
    I said some people are going that way, I do that occasionally and I usually lose doing that. In this case I've got a play that cashed 8 years in a row and I'm real confident it will cash again. That's plenty for me.

EC4THREE10

Tell me or it a secret? or are you lieing?

cleaveland

Tell me or it a secret? or are you lieing?
    I don't want to jinx this one, it's real obvious if you examine the scores of the games.

EC4THREE10

Lol!!! your going off previous scores!!! LMFAO

EC4THREE10

Im getting off the board this is a joke... ill be back later ... LMFAO!! Previous allstar scores lol

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Remember your pre-mature celebration last week of "nthis game is fukkin over!!! no way they come back cash it!!" and then they fukkin blew it and you vanished from the thread? I do.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Take AL (-1.5) and thank me later.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I personally will not bet the all star game either. Too many variables and it can go either way. The pitchers can be dominant or the players might have a great day and light it up. It seems like a coin flip and no point in betting it for me.

EC4THREE10

Easy living!! my point!! I flipped a coin and it was NL!!! To bad i didnt bet it!! Shucks!!! LMFAO

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

a guy that bets nothing but 8 team parlays calling us out for betting the ASG???? cant make this shit up..

EC4THREE10

Lol!!! 2dabank!! Come on man! I do 2/4/5/8/12 team parlays up 6433.00 for the year... Might switch up and oount straight bets now!