R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

What are the odds?

3 ninth inning meltdowns today by the Tribe, Marlins, Twinkies and I had money on all 3!! Had the first 2 in straight bets and threw the Twinkies in a 3t par tonight that was set to cash with the L.A. Sparks already covering and Yankees looking good. Seriously this has got to be a fukking nightmare Who else is ready for football?!?!? Fukk these jerk-offs!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

marlins one should actually be capped for and expected with Bell, especially bell vs cards...not to mention caards pen gave lead away first...the other 2 i feel your pain...tribe really hurt me, and although i passed on tex gm them tying it in 9th has put my salami under in serious jeopardy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

To make matters worse the Twins tack on 2 insurance runs in the 9th giving a little more cushion and still sh8t the fukking bed!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And you cannot put all the blame on the closer. It's the managers job to know weather he has a Mariano Rivera or a Bell for a closer. If you have a Bell and small margin for error have another arm ready to go right away if he is sh*tting his pants out there. Got burned by closers so bad in April and May been staying away from that bad luck for the most part since. So I guess it was due to kick me in the teeth again eventually.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

If you want to put it in terms of numbers... the odds were very very slim.

EC4THREE10
    EC4THREE10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk parlays!!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

My last straight bet of the night is on the Yanks. Watch them blow this lead late now! Quentin Tarantino could not write a script this fukked up lol!

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38325

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    My last straight bet of the night is on the Yanks. Watch them blow this lead late now! Quentin Tarantino could not write a script this fukked up lol!

Don't worry. No Coincidences is on the red sox