Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Just jinxed it lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Just jinxed it lol
    that ok, id rather that get out of the way before the kid started thinking about it and then implodes when it came to a end later on..

Vinnie Paz

What are your plays so far bank?

Took indians FF under 5
    Indians under 9
    Marlins & mariners

Tailed all those off lt profits, also took pirates & reds -1.

2daBank

What are your plays so far bank?

Took indians FF under 5
    Indians under 9
    Marlins & mariners

Tailed all those off lt profits, also took pirates & reds -1.
    cle
    dbags
    det-1
    stl/mia un 5 ff..2 team parlayed with det, wasnt paying juice buying the hook str8
    hou rl
    sd rl
    stl ml

then that 4 team parlay with

hou rl
    sd rl
    nats-1
    stl ml...prob the one that kills it..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-08-12 at 01:35 PM.

Vinnie Paz

Nice hope u clean up before break.....Yaddy & freese out today huh just caught that.

2daBank

Nice hope u clean up before break.....Yaddy & freese out today huh just caught that.

yadi been out all series and missing all-star gm with a death in family..part of reason i liked the ff un as cards offense been a little stale at bottom w/o yadi bat in there, i had to play cards simply cause of the price drop, i thought -109 was to fair a price to get cards to win this series (but hate going against LT right now)

2daBank

shit Mcallester just got tagged for bunch of runs...all a sudden a gm in cle again

Vinnie Paz

Yeah wtf happened, all with 2 outs as well. Even aiming for a push on under 9 is a longshot right now hah

2daBank

Yeah wtf happened, all with 2 outs as well. Even aiming for a push on under 9 is a longshot right now hah
    yea shields still in, id say fat chance there no more runs in this one...id be perfectly happy with it ending like this but seems unlikely..

2daBank

whether Braves win or lose im soo pissed i missed start of this gm because that price on them was retarded, no clue why the line shot up but that was a case where it was a chance to take the way better team at nice plus money..

Vinnie Paz

Theres those blue jay bats, took their TT over yesterday and got shutout, figures today i leave em alone and they go off lol

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Any thoughts on totals for the West Coast games? Was trying to find an over to play out of the Cin-SD, LA-AZ or Balt-LA.

2daBank

Theres those blue jay bats, took their TT over yesterday and got shutout, figures today i leave em alone and they go off lol
    yea i was day early and dollar short on jays and over as well....not sure why i didnt go back to it again today? stupidity i guess..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Any thoughts on totals for the West Coast games? Was trying to find an over to play out of the Cin-SD, LA-AZ or Balt-LA.

i suppose a case could be made for a over in any of those, personally didnt see enough to like any of those totals one way or the other..

Vinnie Paz

Jt i dont know about any overs but im really feeling seattle moneyline. If anything maybe Dbacks, we all know they get to lefties & bauer hasnt looked too great last 2 starts but this is the dodgers afterall so personally dont feel super confident. Just gonna ride mariners + reds

2daBank

Jt i dont know about any overs but im really feeling seattle moneyline. If anything maybe Dbacks, we all know they get to lefties & bauer hasnt looked too great last 2 starts but this is the dodgers afterall so personally dont feel super confident. Just gonna ride mariners + reds
    dont like reds at all today..ive certainly been wrong before but i feel like they way overpriced, doesnt mean they cant win just dont like the circumstances and have a feeling either Marquis limits them or cueto gets hit.. i think Bauer will be very good today myself but do think zona can/will hit capuano.. id actually prob lean over in sea/oak gm but i really didnt look to far into it and sea prob a better play..

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i suppose a case could be made for a over in any of those, personally didnt see enough to like any of those totals one way or the other..
    One doesn't jump out at me and I'm not going to play 3 and hope for 2-1 so I'm warming up to the Dbacks a bit. I know Bauer has good stuff just tough with the way he has started so far.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    One doesn't jump out at me and I'm not going to play 3 and hope for 2-1 so I'm warming up to the Dbacks a bit. I know Bauer has good stuff just tough with the way he has started so far.
    yea it been rough but what better team to finally have a start we know he capable of than against shit bag lad lineup that i could put up a QS against right now..far as the overs go there a lot of high % strike guys behind the plates in those west coast gms so i really didnt see anything i liked far as a total when i ran back thru them.

Vinnie Paz

Dont force yourself to play an over man. If its not there its not there

2daBank

really think there some serious value on pads +1.5 and even ml..and for whatever reason i like dbags a lot and that hasnt changed..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This Tampa/Cleveland game is unreal Banker. Four unearned runs by the Rays with two outs in the 6th, now they're threatening in the 8th after having two out and no one on. I should've just left this series alone; I don't think I've picked a single thing right the whole weekend from this one.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This Tampa/Cleveland game is unreal Banker. Four unearned runs by the Rays with two outs in the 6th, now they're threatening in the 8th after having two out and no one on. I should've just left this series alone; I don't think I've picked a single thing right the whole weekend from this one.
    it gonna be ok...on another note Cards just took lead now they can let off until i cash this ff under!..

2daBank

nats punk asses gonna blow my sweet little 4 teamer..

2daBank

whether Braves win or lose im soo pissed i missed start of this gm because that price on them was retarded, no clue why the line shot up but that was a case where it was a chance to take the way better team at nice plus money..
    ill say it again....really pissed i missed the start of this one... however it turns out..

2daBank

det-1/mia/stl un 5 ff 2 team parlay +209...

not real sure on Scherzer but det is playing good ball, owns kc, and could use this win going into the break, as ive mentioned they have seen a good amount of lhp in a row and think they dialed in...

dont screw me over in the 9th again det....forced a push on this exact smae parlay yesterday after giving up a 4 run lead..i dont see valverde in site so im gonna say SHIP IT...

2daBank

one last little 3 teamer for the hell of it..

zona tt ov 4.5
    sea ml..tailing LT and my guy BiffT
    sd+2.5

pays almost 5 to 1..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

it gonna be ok...on another note Cards just took lead now they can let off until i cash this ff under!..
    I don't know how Kelly keeps doing it. Throws a million pitches in the first? Doesn't matter. Walks the pitcher as the leadoff hitter? Doesn't matter. Kid just wiggles his way out of everything. Meanwhile, Sanchez always gags at the most important spots in a game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't know how Kelly keeps doing it. Throws a million pitches in the first? Doesn't matter. Walks the pitcher as the leadoff hitter? Doesn't matter. Kid just wiggles his way out of everything. Meanwhile, Sanchez always gags at the most important spots in a game.
    he has very good stuff...normally some walks would bother me but his 1st few starts he was afraid to throw balls and it cost him giving up a ton of hits...certainly he needs to find a happy medium (today i think his control just not there and cuzzi has squeexed him somewhat, strange cuz i look at cuzzi as a big k-zone guy)..

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    det-1/mia/stl un 5 ff 2 team parlay +209...

not real sure on Scherzer but det is playing good ball, owns kc, and could use this win going into the break, as ive mentioned they have seen a good amount of lhp in a row and think they dialed in...

dont screw me over in the 9th again det....forced a push on this exact smae parlay yesterday after giving up a 4 run lead..i dont see valverde in site so im gonna say SHIP IT...

ok now it is officially cashed...good start to day...need tribe to hang on to this bitch.

2daBank

insurance run by tribe

Vinnie Paz

Jays just pissed away that lead,, good ole cecil

2daBank

Jays just pissed away that lead,, good ole cecil
    maybe glad i left alone...lol...not really cause if i played it would have been same as yesterday jays-1.5 and over so i would have pushed at worst.. oh well...

2daBank

god dammit Perez, close the fukkin door here.....how big was that insurance run now? hopefully that is the difference...

Vinnie Paz

The fukkkkkkk tampa?!??

Gotta love 9th inning baseball i tell ya

2daBank

aint this a bitch...

First 123 Last