PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

I need help! From 59 units down to 29 in the last 3 days, how to fix?

Hi guys,

Well the MLB has just kicked my ass the last couple of days, especially last night losing on the Indians, Pirates and Mets. Even if I do win a bet it's cancelled out by a lost one. I couldn't even catch a break in the CFL with teams failing to cover the spread, or soccer with high scoring teams not going over. Admittedly, I made amateur mistakes, given that I am an amateur, and made larger bets than I should have trying to recoup my losses. Now I riddle you this - I have 29 units left, how should I go about getting it back up? I don't know if I should make multiple, small bets, or one larger one, or just one, single unit bet at a time? Help me out here gentleman, I'm determined to get my numbers back up.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

No parlays
    1 unit per game
    Do your homework per game
    Bet every game like your familys next fukkin meal depends upon it
    Approach each game like the previous statement there and watch the results

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I have lost something like 20 some plays in a row. Just take the opposite of my picks and ull hit. No bullsh1t. I have the worst luck. Running the coldest in history of gambling. Let me know and ill tell u who i like in late games.

I have the Ny/Bos under. U see how bad my luck is. Im bout to lose this. Such a horrible streak im on

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Wait until football season

Vinnie Paz

Theres a few guys up 30-50+ units just follow their picks. Why not?

Carl 1326
    Carl 1326's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good to me !

Good advice !!!
    Carl

PMcG012

Thanks guys. I see LT Profits picks seem pretty successful, perhaps I should tail him. But even then, do I pick one game and play a unit on it or do I need to tail everything?

Vinnie Paz

Yes tail all picks, bet 1 to win1unt on any minus odds,(ie-1.15 to win 1 on -115 odds, etc) and risk a unit on any plus odds. If you decide to tail someone dont pick & choose, you could ed up picking out just the losers, and if you want to really know how well someone does you have to tail them fully. He wont bet 10 games every night so dont worry about that. Bifftfinancial is up almost 60 units, check him out as well. Just stay disciplined, dont treat baseball as a get rich quick scheme, id fully trust either guy to get you back on track.

PMcG012

Great, thanks for the advice. Patience will certainly be the biggest challenge, I will make sure I stay disciplined this time.