Boston/NYY U10.5
    Minnesota +1.5
    Cubs TT O3.5
    Pittsburgh/SF O8

Few more later.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who wouldn't want the over in Boston after yesterday? Then add the taxed bullpen. The 10.5 didn't budge and they juiced the under. To me it screamed under so we played it. The pirates send out McDonald who's been lights out vs Vogelsong who has a sparkling era. Pnc park has the lowest era among parks and were sitting at 8 and not 7.5? 80% on under and still no 7.5?....gimme the over 8 even though logic says under. Cubs offense has been better of late and should score a few. We see the over get some steam and that makes me feel better about this wager. Wouldn't shock me if the mets lost honestly. Twins sending out a no name vs the Rangers. These mismatches work out a lot more than people think. Remember last night with CJ Wilson vs some Orioles bum. Or a couple days before when you had David Price vs Phelps. I'll take the stab here with the twinkies. Adding the under in Detroit also. Fister still sitting at -153 which makes me think he' ll pitch like he used to. Looking at the last few starts this would be a juicy spot for a play on the over, but I'm thinking Fister shows up and Chen does his usual 3-4 runs. Play on under 9.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

U9 KC/Detriot

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Adding San Franciso +105

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

adding: Philly -104