jdiddy
    jdiddy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help a rookie out!

This is my first year really getting into Baseball, usually stick with Football and NCAAB, but I'm doing pretty well with Baseball thanks to the discovery of this site and guys like Dfoster and CK.

Believe it or not here were my leans from this morning
    Astros -138
    Jays -117
    Giants -115
    Rangers +145
    Reds +110
    White Sox +115
    Actually booked a 3TP with Astros, Jays, and Giants, I'm glad the game got called, I'll take the 2 teamer and be happy.

For tomorrow I'm liking the following:
    Brewers-110, Parra is bound to win one and Cincy better on the road than at home
    Cubs -140, I think Harden and the Cubs will get right and beat up on the Stros and the price is right for Harden
    Mariners +105, as CK will probably post later Ponson is on Auto-fade and Seattle is for real
    Dodgers RL even, Nats showed today they don't really want to win and now have to fly across the country to face the hottest team in baseball, enough said.

jdiddy

I officially booked the following:

1 unit each:
    Brewers +105
    Cubs RL -+105
    Dodgers RL even
    Mariners +120

and because I'm really feeling it right now I parlayed all 4 for a unit!!!

I'm also leaning towards Texas/Oakland over 9, but we'll see how early games turn out first.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

GL Jdiddy! On the Cubs with you today. Rake those books.

jdiddy

3-1 yesterday. Also lost the parlay. But still a profitable day. I did not play the Texas over when I saw the Mariners forgot to bring their bats to KC.

jdiddy

Don't like a lot today, but thinking the mariners, reds, and angels will be looking to bounce back after getting torched last night.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Not sold on the Reds with Micah Owings clearly their worst pitcher and they have struggled at home. They are my local team so I watch them every night. I like the Over in that game. Going to put 2 units on it.

jdiddy

I hate websense and the fact that you can't sign in and post via a proxy. Anywho, took the Braves-120. Was leaning on the under 9, sea/I'd under 9 and Pitt, but only played the one so far. Go jj!
    Thanks ** liking the reds over too now that I've looked a little closer!

jdiddy

3-1 on this afternoon's leans. I hate playing under otherwise I would have been 3-0 on actual bets.
    Taking Reds over 9.5 if that wins Angels over 9.5 as well.
    GL to all

jdiddy

2-1 yesterday 5-2 since I started here. Haven't looked at anything today so tell me what you like.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

I'm leaning
    Houston
    Detroit
    LAD
    ATL +1 1/2
    Fla +1 1/2
    Tor/Oak over 9
    KC

I like these games, but not ready to pull the trigger, yet.
    Take a look and see if you like.

jdiddy

sorry couldn't get to Internet all day. To two 2TP Pitt and the over as well as FLA and the over. Taking a shot did't get to research too much today, sorry.

jdiddy

went 1-1 on the parlays because I got FLA/COL over 10.5 instead of 11. so another profitable day!

jdiddy

I'm taking PIT +160 in the early game. The Bucs are 3-0 in Maholm last three starts against the Mets, including this same match up last August. Too much value in this line to pass up.

I'm 5-2 and 1-2 on Parlays since starting this thread. Since 4/28 I'm 12-7 and 2-4 on Parlays

jdiddy

Taking my beloved Jays -110

jdiddy

FLA all the way! -125

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi diddy!

jdiddy

Thanks for the bump G! 2-1 yesterday more money in the bank! Happy Mother's Day!

G's pks
    Update your status

u 2... I have not had time to even follow any games for 4 days..finished week 2-0. but feel lost now... I was following very closely now I will have to tail you!

Oh I am kidding... I have been thinking about chase systems... and a few thoughts I had... How often do the top 6 teams get swept at home? Wondering if something like this would pay off over the year. Or just the opposite...fading the bottom 6 in a 3 or 4 game series...for one winner doubling up...once you get a win you wait for a new series...

I have bet 11 mlb games all year...just do not have the time I want to cap the games...and there are so many... I am going to work on a system... still wondering if there have been any JM picks this year...he did good at basketball... He was sending me the picks..but have not seen any mlb from him in my e-mail...

jdiddy

[B][B]Here is a system for you. Stop trolling around in other people's threads and do your homework and make your own picks.

Anyways back to business:
    I was going to take the Mets and Livan because "Livan, Livan likes his money, he makes a lot they say, spends his days counting in a garage by the motorway" But then I did my homework, the Mets are a remarkable 0-7 in Game 3 of series, that's 0-7!!!! I guess you could argue they are due, but the Bucs owe me some money from the last two days:
    PIT +145

Then I have a special Mother's Day 3 Team Parlay

Mariners -120: lost 6 in a row need to turn it around and will. ump like road team
    O
    rioles +130 - Uehara is a good starter, Joba is not a starter. I'll take the home dog any day.
    Marlins +105 - CK said it all, better team all around, Florida's bats like the air up there, they are home run hitters, so no better place for them than Colorado.
    Last edited by jdiddy; 05-10-09 at 09:44 AM.

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by jdiddy View Post
    [b][b]Here is a system for you. Stop trolling around in other people's threads and do your homework and make your own picks.

Anyways back to business:
    I was going to take the Mets and Livan because "Livan, Livan likes his money, he makes a lot they say, spends his days counting in a garage by the motorway" But then I did my homework, the Mets are a remarkable 0-7 in Game 3 of series, that's 0-7!!!! I guess you could argue they are due, but the Bucs owe me some money from the last two days:
    PIT +145

Then I have a special Mother's Day 3 Team Parlay

Mariners -120: lost 6 in a row need to turn it around and will. ump like road team
    O
    rioles +130 - Uehara is a good starter, Joba is not a starter. I'll take the home dog any day.
    Marlins +105 - CK said it all, better team all around, Florida's bats like the air up there, they are home run hitters, so no better place for them than Colorado.
    You know what? I like that idea about a MOM parlay and will put a unit on it for shits and giggles and if it hits give here the dough. Good luck with your selections.

jdiddy

Wow what a disappointing afternoon. Need BOS to win to erase one of the earlier losses.

G's pks
    Update your status

[quote=jdiddy;1829598]Here is a system for you. Stop trolling around in other people's threads and do your homework and make your own picks.

Cut your nonsense babble and losing predictions out of quote...seeing you went 0-3...here copied from my thread...how did I do?

Today, 03:49 PM #44 G's pks
    SBR MVP

5/11

Red Wings ML -245
    [b]Rockets 2nd half +10

Looks like 2-0 rookie...
    Last edited by G's pks; 05-10-09 at 09:20 PM.

jdiddy

Where do you see 0-3? Lost PIT and lost a my parlay, that's 0-2. Today will be my first losing day since I started posting.

Also I don't care about the Red Wings or the Rockets, if I did I would be posting in the NHL or NBA threads. But good for you.

jdiddy

I'm taking the big red ass and the Giants -155, they win randy's every other start.
    I'm looking for another play for a parlay any suggestions?

jdiddy

ended up taking braves/mets under 7 and the g'men for my 2 teamer. hope this cashes, if so it will be the first time in a long time that my Local has to give me a nickle on payday!!! Its about time.