CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Two angles to consider ?

I have played these two angles over many years and it had served me well. Or maybe it's just dumb luck.

This Sunday the last game before the All-Star break many managers have a propensity for resting many of their players to give them a long break. On this day when looking at totals for me it's under or nothing.! No matter what I will not bet a over on this day. Also on the 1st game back after the All-STAR break I will only bet the home team or stay away will not even consider a road team. For the players on the road team will all "meet up" at the stadium when ever they get there. This takes away the normal routine of hitting and fielding and some will get none because of the scattered hours in which they arrive. I hope this helps and good luck to all.!!

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I really like both of these angles and will keep them in mind.

I might even just avoid the card entirely on Sunday and first day after the break.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by newbottles View Post
    I really like both of these angles and will keep them in mind.

I might even just avoid the card entirely on Sunday and first day after the break.
    These angles may seem idiotic to some but I have been doing this for a very long time and if you pick your spots there is merit to these angles.....................gl

CappinTerp

bump

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

good stuff CT def something to keep in mind...myself i try to stay away from everything right after ASB (usually jst 1st gm but sometimes wont even touch entire series till you can see where teams heads are at coming out of the break)...

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    good stuff CT def something to keep in mind...myself i try to stay away from everything right after ASB (usually jst 1st gm but sometimes wont even touch entire series till you can see where teams heads are at coming out of the break)...
    That is so true that there will be a few teams that after the ASB will win or loose 5+ games in a row.!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    That is so true that there will be a few teams that after the ASB will win or loose 5+ games in a row.!
    never fails, some of these assholes just cant get back mentally right away (certainly understandable, i know after ive came back from vacations there been times where my head wasnt back and ready to work), while others come out focused ready to make a push...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    never fails, some of these assholes just cant get back mentally right away (certainly understandable, i know after ive came back from vacations there been times where my head wasnt back and ready to work), while others come out focused ready to make a push...
    It's not understandable. You're doing real work and making an honest living to help make ends meet. They're making millions playing a game.

CappinTerp

Bump............if anyone cares.......................gl

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

playing the grand salami under, hope this trend continues

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Tread lightly in ALL sports after all star breaks. Teams usually always come out of nowhere, or vice versa, just crumble & meltdown.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

But manager may not be as apt to rest players now that there is a 4-day break.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cappin, i really like your under angle here, i believe some managers may use starters to preserve a win knowing they
    will get a break. In other words managers will have a plethora of pitchers to choose from today.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Sundays are days where guys get normal rest as well....