No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Red Sox and D'Bags tonight

Liking the short home dogs (even though the Red Sox opened as a fave). Favoring Arizona a little more than Boston, but I'm considering both. Also have to think about the Rockies RL given the low total for the game. Could very easily wind up 4-3.

Thoughts?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Also think Miami at +130 is a nice price given Westbrook is on the bump for StL. Thoughts Banker?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

FWIW I jumped on Miami @ the opening price 1x. Line has moved in favor of the Fish about .07 since.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting. Those two plays r identical to another cappers picks I have respect for. Why do you like Arizona and Boston tonight?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Also think Miami at +130 is a nice price given Westbrook is on the bump for StL. Thoughts Banker?
    i just dont think i see Nolasco going b2b solid outings against cards, surprised me the 1st time (thank you heath bell,lol) but again? this time in hot as all hell stl? against a team that normally hits his ass? i just dont buy it, think best case is 6in 3er (think id lean a little higher on the er actually) then it on fish pen..

far as Westbrook goes he has pitched pretty well as of late but your guess is as good as mine w him, pit gm was first time in a month he has given up more than 3, ump a big deal with him as he needs the low strike (just got home but dont see anywhere that ump has been announced yet)...honestly he will get tagged if he pitches like he did in mia because he had several balls that would have/will leave the yard in stl tonight...

gun to head w/o seeing ump i think both pitchers struggle this time around and this goes over (hate 9.5 tho and havnt seen ump)...dont think i could fade stl tonight tho..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i do lean dbags with you but i hate betting on teams in the middle of a losing streak..

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

im on the yanks so bostons the play