2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Bankers july 5th night gm card

Col ff +165 2x
    col tt ov 4 -115 2x
    col ml +168 1x

i wrote tons on this gm in BiffT thread, short version is Lynn has really struggled of late whether it the heat or the fact he throwing more innings than ever before i do not know but rox should put some runs up 2nite..friedrich i think can limit stl offense early at least and seeing how Lynn hasnt made it past 5 in quite some time i think this price a little out of whack...

dbags-1 -133 3x....not a fan of betting a team on a losing streak but LAD non existent bats coming to town should be just what the doctor ordered..

Balty +124 2x..really shit the bed not betting this sooner as lost tons of value but looks to me like O's bats starting to come back around, imo Arriata is better than numbers indicate while richards nothing that impressive to me.. also like that laa back from east coast trip with no day off...

will almost 4sure be on cin/sd un 6.5 but waiting for ump..

everything else i played has already started so no need to mention (you can prob find them posted in either bifft thread or NC)..

BOL to everyone..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good luck.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Good luck.

Any opinion on San Diego?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Good luck.

Any opinion on San Diego?
    under is only place i wanna be in that gm...been hot on the Latos train lately (numbers just didnt add up when he was having so many problems)...sd bats usually go into hibernation at home, love the angle of both pitchers going for former teams, biggest issue is dont know ump yet and volquez has control problems so would like a generous k-zone

2daBank

gonna just hope for the best far as ump is concerned as i dont have time to wait around..

cin/sd un 6.5-115... cincy bats have been cooled on the west coast swing, padss bats always cool at Petco....love me some latos recent form and pitching back in a park he dominated in against his former team i like his chances of another stellar outing tonight..

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Good luck banker.. I'm on o9.5 for the game in St Louis.. Loving the Padres ML tonight too, good luck w that under