SBR Chris's Avatar Become A Pro!

GAME OF THE DAY: Marlins v Brewers

MIAMI MARLINS v MILWAUKEE BREWERS
    4:10 PM ET, July 3, 2012
    Miller Park, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Series: Game 2 of 4

MIAMI -105
    MILWAUKEE -115

The Marlins/Brewers series continues this afternoon in Wisconsin and Milwaukee are set to equal their longest run of wins for the season and 10 in a row against Miami. The Marlins had previously taken 4 victories in succession but were unable to retain an initial three run lead and subsequently lost 6-5 in the series opener. It was Japan’s Morichika Aoki who came through for the Brewers, the pinch hitter produced the run and squeeze in the eighth to make it 3 on the bounce for Milwaukee. ‘My confidence in Aoki is really good, I know he's going to get the job done’’ said Brewers Coach Ron Roenicke, who has taken nine wins from 12 at Miller Park. Check out our baseball section for all the picks and previews now.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

chris give me my 14 points back. I decided I don't want that life insurance policy and I want to pound the under in this game...

Chris, who sings your favorite rendition of the fields of athreny in your opinion..... other than soccer fans?

SBR Chris
    SBR Chris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

chris give me my 14 points back. I decided I don't want that life insurance policy and I want to pound the under in this game...

Chris, who sings your favorite rendition of the fields of athreny in your opinion..... other than soccer fans?

No refunds. The Dubliners.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I love the Dubliners!!!! They did a version with the Pogues awhile back...

love Whiskey in a Jar and Finnegan's wake by them.

my version of Tommy Sand's "There were Roses"