Padres' offense is for real
    They been pretty good lately Sucks that Cashner got injured

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Cashner has nasty stuff, hope its nothing serious

BadBeatBodog
    BadBeatBodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the real loss of this game. Injuries are always a potential problem for him...heard it was a ligament above his elbow.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dodger33 View Post
    Haven't been keeping track of wainwright but guthrie is trash... stl rl could be a decent play tomorrow.
    took wainwright a while to regain form since coming back from the tommy john, the last month his curve has been really snapping but velocity still down on fastball (backwards i know but that the way it went), last few starts he has started hitting 92-93 ish so velocity is starting to come around and seems to be getting better feel for his cutter, not sure what happened in pit gm, looked like he was gassed by the 5th (incredibly hot in stl this week) but overall from start to start you can see him getting closer to the wainwright of old...

2daBank

dodger great call all around, from assessment of starters to the pads offense, even sure they would tack on after the injury...you had this pegged brother...

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeatBodog View Post
    That's the real loss of this game. Injuries are always a potential problem for him...heard it was a ligament above his elbow.
    They just showed Cashner sitting by Bud Black it might not be so serious after all

BadBeatBodog

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dodger great call all around, from assessment of starters to the pads offense, even sure they would tack on after the injury...you had this pegged brother...
    C'mon now, dodger made no analysis on the offenses - that was all me.

BadBeatBodog

Quote Originally Posted by Frank-King View Post
    They just showed Cashner sitting by Bud Black it might not be so serious after all
    Yeah I saw that and I guess it was a side strain so hopefully not too bad.

SD -1.5 +215 nice winner. I came back after a very long hiatus just to post about this game. Hope people followed.

jscene
    jscene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

Nice thread by dodger and dog. I had the Padres Mon for a unit, was going to lay off Tues but liked the thread so went with another unit Tues.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I did say that bauer would give up more after cashner got hurt. Thank you 2da. That analysis tells me enough about the game tomorrow. Bullys are tired and runlines are at an all time value right now. I am going stl rl tomorrow. Glad this game worked out and more than just me could cash.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeatBodog View Post
    C'mon now, dodger made no analysis on the offenses - that was all me.
    you are correct sir...my bad, didnt notice who's post it was. saw dodger started thread i read thru but wasnt really looking at names...good post bro

i remember talking bases with dodger33 from way back so figured id look in thread, obviously was good move, you guys both were on point..added it to a parlay with stl/col u ff and cws-.5 ff just for extra action and helped a not so good night...

First 12