lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Rant* Buck Showalter

let me get this out in the open and say baltimore cost me a huge payday (u7)

FKKKKKK U MOTHERFKKR!!! score 3-1 bottom 7 bases loaded 2 outs, hammel already at 112 pitches, he leaves him in there to finish the inning... are you kidding me???? I know balty's bullpen is weak but goddamn man, it's not working out for hammel in the inning, why let him finish it after 100+ pitches??? is he trying to lose the game?

managers decisions are so far off logic sometimes it really makes you wonder.. does buck not trust his next pitcher to get an out??

Oh and andino that POS set up the whole inning, couldn't even catch the throw from his catcher

I rarely watch baltimore games, for this reason, I end up making a rambling incoherent thread directed at shitty play or managing decisions. Shitty teams will be shitty teams at the end of the day

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

baltimore's pen has actually been the best in the majors this year, makes it even more confusing

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

look how active good teams are pitching matchups (yankees will play 1 on 1 all day and night)

it ices the hitter and shows you have weapons and will to win

i could kill him right now, wtf was he thinking? every other manager would have made a change there...

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    baltimore's pen has actually been the best in the majors this year, makes it even more confusing
    That unit is starting to come back to Earth