hundredbombs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 952

solid.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    ask zeta how i get down he was out with me friday night no issues as far as chicks or partying. good dude just have to get his alcohol tolerance up
    You mean I should ignore logic and realize that women get super horny when a 5''6 185 pound twice-divorced guy walks in with no job, no education, and who reads on a 2nd grade level?

I realize you don't like me, but everything I say about you is TRUE because you told me so.

You can be delusional if you want pal. But if you ask any girl in the world whether that above description sounds enticing, they'd all laugh in your damn face. I dated a girl a few years back who didn't date anyone below 6''0. She'd look at you and think you were as tall as a child. Lots of girls place some heavy emphasis on height, lots of them on maturity (2 divorces...), lots of them on how hard they work (no job) or how educated they are (no education)

You strike out in every capacity that women look for.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    23 year old chicks dont even know what a real orgasm is yet buddy once a woman is 35-43 all they want is to fukk and ***. ask any older man late 30's-early 40's women are animals in the bedroom you stay with your little girls i will take women.

PickWinnerAllDay

23 year old chicks dont even know what a real orgasm is yet buddy once a woman is 35-43 all they want is to fukk and ***. ask any older man late 30's-early 40's women are animals in the bedroom you stay with your little girls i will take women.
    Yeah, and I bet those old women just love little short men with no jobs, no education, overweight. Those are the men who really just know how to satisfy a woman!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You mean I should ignore logic and realize that women get super horny when a 5''6 185 pound twice-divorced guy walks in with no job, no education, and who reads on a 2nd grade level?

I realize you don't like me, but everything I say about you is TRUE because you told me so.

You can be delusional if you want pal. But if you ask any girl in the world whether that above description sounds enticing, they'd all laugh in your damn face. I dated a girl a few years back who didn't date anyone below 6''0. She'd look at you and think you were as tall as a child. Lots of girls place some heavy emphasis on height, lots of them on maturity (2 divorces...), lots of them on how hard they work (no job) or how educated they are (no education)

You strike out in every capacity that women look for.
    yes that is everything i have told you. but for some reason i have a personality that attracts women and i have game. i strike out in every capacity but for some reason i am never lacking for a woman's company.

i must do something right i dunno what it is but it works obviously

PickWinnerAllDay

yes that is everything i have told you. but for some reason i have a personality that attracts women and i have game. i strike out in every capacity but for some reason i am never lacking for a woman's company.

i must do something right i dunno what it is but it works obviously
    You've admitted that you hang out with women who would have sex with strangers on the internet if you asked them to.

Like I've said man, you may not be lying about getting sex whenever you want it, but the women you have sex with are certainly not picky about who they have sex with. Which means you better be damn careful because the chances of your women having STDs are exponentially high.

If you think getting your D wet is all that matters, then sure, you're winning. Quality over quantity any day of the week. I wouldn't pursue the hoodrats you sleep with, I can guarantee you that. They'd most likely be vomit inducing for me.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Im on Nats an ov looks good
    Brock Mush took atl
    This Mush took under

We need a cap off between pickuranal n Brock Mush for the forum Mush championship
    And we need SBRDeadpoolCHRIS to make a line on it

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Im on Nats an ov looks good
    Brock Mush took atl
    This Mush took under

We need a cap off between pickuranal n Brock Mush for the forum Mush championship
    And we need SBRDeadpoolCHRIS to make a line on it
    You do realize I'm like 15-5 last 20, right?

PickWinnerAllDay

More middle school caliber defense from the Braves... David Ross tries to block a slider in the dirt standing up

PickWinnerAllDay

Now Freddie Freeman can't even field an easy ground ball

Braves defense is just getting embarrassing at this point. They should forfeit if this is the effort they are going to put forth.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Yeah, and I bet those old women just love little short men with no jobs, no education, overweight. Those are the men who really just know how to satisfy a woman!

nice picture not enough gut though i must know how to satisfy a woman because they always come back or stick around. i got 2 of them to marry me so i must have something going on. i dont have to work but a chick who goes out with me never pays for anything. i must do something for cash. my motto is i dont chase women i replace them.
    i got swag as these young kids say. you are 25 and go months without sex im 38 and im lucky if i go longer than a week without sex. you couldnt hold my jock when it comes to meeting, fukking, or partying with women. go back to fukking your pillow lil boy have a nice day and enjoy your bet

PickWinnerAllDay

nice picture not enough gut though i must know how to satisfy a woman because they always come back or stick around. i got 2 of them to marry me so i must have something going on. i dont have to work but a chick who goes out with me never pays for anything. i must do something for cash. my motto is i dont chase women i replace them.
    i got swag as these young kids say. you are 25 and go months without sex im 38 and im lucky if i go longer than a week without sex. you couldnt hold my jock when it comes to meeting, fukking, or partying with women. go back to fukking your pillow lil boy have a nice day and enjoy your bet
    You can make shit up to make yourself feel better if you want. You have sex with gutter whores that I wouldn't touch even after they were washed with a low base acid.

Most respectable women do not even look at 5''7 guys. You're undesirable pal, the sooner you can realize it the better you can move on.

PickWinnerAllDay

This looks like a loss. Still can't complain about the play though. Several of the runs have been scored thanks to really bad defense. Hard to game plan for that, but hotter days may mean people mail it in. Didn't expect it from the Braves though, that shit is more expected from teams well out of the race.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You've admitted that you hang out with women who would have sex with strangers on the internet if you asked them to.

Like I've said man, you may not be lying about getting sex whenever you want it, but the women you have sex with are certainly not picky about who they have sex with. Which means you better be damn careful because the chances of your women having STDs are exponentially high.

If you think getting your D wet is all that matters, then sure, you're winning. Quality over quantity any day of the week. I wouldn't pursue the hoodrats you sleep with, I can guarantee you that. They'd most likely be vomit inducing for me.
    never said i hang out with women who would do that. i have women who might owe me a favor or 2.

NEVER had an std. ive had them for classy to trashy bro thats what 4 or 5 in the morning get you.

and as long as you know im the starter and you are on the sideline watching from the bench

PickWinnerAllDay

never said i hang out with women who would do that. i have women who might owe me a favor or 2.

NEVER had an std. ive had them for classy to trashy bro thats what 4 or 5 in the morning get you.

and as long as you know im the starter and you are on the sideline watching from the banch
    You're an idiot that can't spell bench and is too delusional to really discuss this with. This is a sports thread pal. Talk sports or go bang some more prostitutes. Your pleasure.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

U liked this play better than the sf under?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    U liked this play better than the sf under?
    I may be on that one. Still deciding.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

You're an idiot that can't spell bench and is too delusional to really discuss this with. This is a sports thread pal. Talk sports or go bang some more prostitutes. Your pleasure.
    nice pick today. yes and i am going out with a woman later. im pretty sure that you think im dumb, but it was a simple spelling mistake it happens. glad you bought that 1/2 a run make you lose a few more $$$$$.

PickWinnerAllDay

nice pick today. yes and i am going out with a woman later. im pretty sure that you think im dumb, but it was a simple spelling mistake it happens. glad you bought that 1/2 a run make you lose a few more $$$$$.
    I bought a run? That was the line dipshit.

Talking to you is like taking a shit and then talking to it, although, my shit does say a lot less stupid things than you I would imagine. Probably more attractive to women too. Maybe even taller depending on what I've eaten.

I'm sorry I couldn't go 16-5... 15-6 is still good. Keep posting those losers you post every month or so.

PickWinnerAllDay

Boom! The managing, defense, and pitching in this game was tragically bad. Good luck on the next one.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Kerry time to take a dip in the pool sweetie

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Kerry time to take a dip in the pool sweetie
    Will you come with me? I want to use your titties as floating devices!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Heritage. I moved the line to -120 with my bet though.
    guess you were right my mistake.

PickWinnerAllDay

guess you were right my mistake.
    business as usual

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I bought a run? That was the line dipshit.

Talking to you is like taking a shit and then talking to it, although, my shit does say a lot less stupid things than you I would imagine. Probably more attractive to women too. Maybe even taller depending on what I've eaten.

I'm sorry I couldn't go 16-5... 15-6 is still good. Keep posting those losers you post every month or so.
    i dont need to post plays im a winner in life not just sports betting pal. 15-6 not on plays posted before the games started. you are back to your tricks with posting winners after the games are over and not showing screenshots. just copy and pasted very easily forged

PickWinnerAllDay

i dont need to post plays im a winner in life not just sports betting pal. 15-6 not on plays posted before the games started. you are back to your tricks with posting winners after the games are over and not showing screenshots. just copy and pasted very easily forged
    Will post a video with all 3 plays from yesterday if you agree to leave the board forever if I do.

I offer this, because i want you to be a MAN for once in your life and if you are going to make accusations, put your fukkin money where your mouth is and stand behind your god damn accusations.

You just accused me of posting fake tickets, if you had balls bigger than acorns, you'd agree to this deal and stand behind your accusation.

But we both know what a tiny little man bitch you are. You will run and hide from this proposal.

PickWinnerAllDay

Will post a video with all 3 plays from yesterday if you agree to leave the board forever if I do.

I offer this, because i want you to be a MAN for once in your life and if you are going to make accusations, put your fukkin money where your mouth is and stand behind your god damn accusations.

You just accused me of posting fake tickets, if you had balls bigger than acorns, you'd agree to this deal and stand behind your accusation.

But we both know what a tiny little man bitch you are. You will run and hide from this proposal.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i will leave to august 4th like crusty if you post your mets winner from friday night you said you originally bet an under and you never posted it like you said you would. then after the met game was over you said you bet the mets. here is your chance

PickWinnerAllDay

i will leave to august 4th like crusty if you post your mets winner from friday night you said you originally bet an under and you never posted it like you said you would. then after the met game was over you said you bet the mets. here is your chance
    Nope. You accused me of posting 3 fake tickets yesterday. I want you to leave the board FOREVER.

I knew you couldn't be a man. How could you be a man when you are as tall and educated as I was when I was 9??

You make accusations and then run from them like a little boy bitch. 5''6 and reads on a 2nd grade level. You are a god damned 1st grader in an adult's obese body.

PickWinnerAllDay

Here's a little advice, 1st grade kid living in an midget adult man's obese body... don't make accusations if you don't have the testicular fortitude to back them up.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now you can lose your patience,ready goooooooo!!!!!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Now you can lose your patience,ready goooooooo!!!!!
    Haha, post some more nonsense... chalkydog already buried your ass.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Nope. You accused me of posting 3 fake tickets yesterday. I want you to leave the board FOREVER.

I knew you couldn't be a man. How could you be a man when you are as tall and educated as I was when I was 9??

You make accusations and then run from them like a little boy bitch. 5''6 and reads on a 2nd grade level. You are a god damned 1st grader in an adult's obese body.
    its already been proven that you faked a ticket as kerry . you want me out of here im giving you a month post friday nights met play.

if you like i can get the ticket and thread that you have faked since you are calling me a liar if i post the thread where you altered a ticket will you leave till august 4th?

PickWinnerAllDay

its already been proven that you faked a ticket as kerry . you want me out of here im giving you a month post friday nights met play.

if you like i can get the ticket and thread that you have faked since you are calling me a liar if i post the thread where you altered a ticket will you leave till august 4th?
    What a surprise that the 5''6 man bitch is refusing to stand behind his accusations. You accused me of forging 3 tickets yesterday. Do you understand what that means?

It means you went out on a line, and said HEY, this guy is faking tickets. If you are going to make a claim like that and don't even have the balls to back it up with a bet, then what kind of man are you?

What kind of man are you?

What kind of man are you?

A tiny little 5''6 bitch man who would get his little baby ass stomped in person.

You make accusations and then won't even risk your posting to see if its true or not? You're a little baby back bitch.

You're the most pathetic person I've ever encountered in person or online.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, post some more nonsense... chalkydog already buried your ass.
    Maybe in your own delusional mind,someday I hope you can face reality,until then, keep on hiding behind your wall of shame.............

First 123456 ... Last