Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Baseball worst sport to bet by far

Its all luck.

Not many athletes

No ability to predict how they will play or "matchup" against a defense.

Its way to hard to cap even if you know a lot. Its just the bounce of the ball.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Disagree. High volume sport where price is very crucial to long term EV. If you approach betting baseball in a manner that disrespects your bankroll you will go busto quickly. Scrutinizing plays using a checklist of details allows me to quantify implied edges while assigning a range of values compared to likely outcomes.

Pro tip: If you don't like a game or a total don't give up on that particular game. Drill down on head to head matchups of hitters, relying on data and current hitters form which includes all the variables like weather, likely bullpen matchups etc..

Our goal should always be to find value. I don't care what I bet on. Total bases and h+r+rbi's wagers are really exploitable if you have the knowledge necessary to find the right prices/matchups.

Keep in mind baseball is a sport you must submerse yourself in if you wanna really get your finger on the pulse of each player and team. With 162 games you must be dedicated to studying and have multiple devices to stream your mlb.com/ mlb at bat on. I got Ipads and iphones everywhere to go with my laptops, and main TV. I don't wanna just see the "IN PLAY..OUTS, or "IN Play...RUNS" on the screen, I wanna see the real deal.

GL

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

I love BaseBall!

bullshooter
    bullshooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8504

MLB Baseball is the only sport i have won money on the last 3 years.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Your ******* crazy. Easiest sport by far with the amount of games and starting times. 14 of 15 winning days

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every sport is bad for Goat to bet. Trying to talk sh*t to me over in the tennis forum where I'm on the best run of my life. This guy is on the same automatic fade level as Brahmabull, Brock Landers, Jjgold and Lolsmcwinsey.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!