DoctorPhil
    DoctorPhil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rubberband play 7/1

Holy fukkkkkkkkkken sh11t, I know Brock Landers is going to be pissed at me, but I'm giving the green light on a fukkken RUBBERBAND PLAY. I've been waiting for this matchup since 1989, and it's finally here.

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS -1.5 +155

I'm fukkkken shaking right now. I'm about to make so much bank on this play, it's not even funny. tommarow, my life is going to change. Since I was a wee toddler making school ground bets, I've been waiting for that one day where I can put it all on the line and make that one play which will set me up for life. This is the fukkkken play I have been waiting for since I started gambling in 1980. I've never had so much confidence in a play like this and that's why I'm laying down a huge fukkken play. How much am I laying on this game? It doesn't matter to you, it's between myself and my bookie, but it's an amount that will set me up for at least five years without working or making another bet again.

Why now? It's because the stars have aligned and every fukkken angle is pointing to a blow out by the San Francisco Giants.

Ryan Vogelsong has been making a good ton of money for me this season and last season. He has thrown a quality start in EVERY single start this season except 1. Even when he didn't have his A game stuff, he was able to turn in a quality start to give the G-UNIT a chance to win the game. He's on top of his game right now, and it has shown his past start versus LAD (when they were actually hitting the ball). He has his command going, and that's what makes him so effective. He issued 1 walk versus LAD and 0 walks versus LAA; he's at an all time peak in terms of walks. The only time this dude gets into trouble is when he issues walks, because this sh11t is just too heavy to hit hard. He's at an all-time high right now, no doubt about it.

Furthermore, he's more motivated than EVER to make a good start to make one last impression before the all-star votes come on down. He wants to cash in a HUGE paycheck (this fukken beast is only make $3 million this season) and you better know it that he desperatly wants another ASG apperance on his resume. This guy is a competitor and wants the recogniztion. When he make the ASG last year, this dude was fukken crying like a punk ass b1tch. He might be soft, but this ASG apperance means too much to him. This dude is out on a mission to secure his spot on the 2012 NL ALL-star team, and he's going to do it by shutting the Reds down.

In addition, this guy absolutly beasts on right handed hitters. They slug .294 agaisnt him, he has so much movement on sink out and away that any hits they do get off this dude is going to be a lucky single. He's allowed 2 HR's to righties all season long. Why is this important? Because the fukkken Reds are STACKED with right handed hitters who play long ball. JOEY VOTTO? Questionable, if he plays, he's not going to be good, he looked like trash today trying to run out that play with an inflammed knee. DEFINENTLY NOT GOING TO PLAY, Reds are in 1st place, and already got a split. No fukkken way Dusty risks putting Votto out there for a game in fukkken July when he's not 100%. The line-up is going to get put on lockdown tmr, and nobody is going to hit him. I mean dude really, when you get 1 run off a left handed Zito, you're just fukkkken TRASH.

Now Bronson fukken Arroyo, this guy is a complete FRAUD. He took a no-no into the 8th and got fukken crushed my the brew-crew. He's shaken up and stiff and still trying to compose himself after the meltdown last start. Lefties are ABSOLUTLY raking this guy this season: .320 AVG, .347 OBP, .524 SLG. That's like havving a fukken all-star at ball EVERY fukken AB.

The Giants are fukken stacked on the left side:
    Blanco, Melky, Pablo, Pagan, Belt, Crawford.

Pablo has been fukken money lately and has been RAKING. He's moving up in the line-up after comming back from his hand injury, no doubt about it. Melky has been a monster all season, and Belt had the only 'solid' hit against Latos today in his pinch hit appearance. Pagan has been consistent as a fukken rock, and Crawford has been hitting absolute rockets that haven't been finding holes.

Posey is fukkken Posey; I'm just fukkkken CREAMING over ever fukken AB these guys are going to take versus Bronson tmr. Every fukken time I'm expecting a fukken XBH; it's like playing with fukken 24 bars of fukken gold.

The pitching matchup and hitting matchups are fukkken lobsided as fuk.

Reds are comming high off 2 victories and are going to fukken lay down without Votto at 100%.

this is without a doubt, a RUBBERBAND play.

HUGE, POUND IT.
    Points Awarded:

Avenger gave DoctorPhil 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikeyplata
    mikeyplata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

dr.phil /are you on drugs and/or alcohol when you write these threads /p.s. totally agree w/you on vogelsong preventing reds sweep /my turn dr./tomorrow gallardo is 6-0 w/1.21 era vs. arizona /kershaw is 4-0 w/1.39 era vs.mets /hudson is 14-4 vs. nats/plos bedard and c.j.wilson/ get some sleep dr.phil /gl

DoctorPhil

free fukkin money; printing press right here niggggg

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm fairly certain this isn't real but at least this guy posts legitimate reasons unlike the originator of the Rubberband play my man Brock Landers lol.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did your wiisports username get banned, Dr. P? What about the other usernames you had before that?

Best of luck with your play, though. Probably will be on the same side as you if I choose it over the Mariners-Sox game for my 3 p.m. play ...

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Can we see the ticket?!

How big is your rubber band?

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

5yr Bet...ok

DoctorPhil

Quote Originally Posted by chabooky386 View Post
    How big is your rubber band?
    fukkin huge, you chumps wouldnt beleive me, just leave it at that

chabooky386

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPhil View Post
    LOL huge could mean so many different things. Some people's "huge" is $1,000... My huge is like $10k+... J/w bro... good luck to you

good2go2mexico

You're right I don't believe it.

DoctorPhil

Last fukkken calls boys.

iceman8847
    iceman8847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3505

Giants are down 2 -1 still feel confident

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

2-2, go GIANTs

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Without inside information you don't have squat, period. Good luck!

iceman8847

Doc Phil 2-2 hope this hits I got 5 units myself

iceman8847

3-2 top of the eigth I think where screwed should've taken them straight up

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Late bail out game. Rangers RL -105

good2go2mexico

Good thing that isn't real money that you're betting Dr. Phil. And good thing that you don't have a real life that needs to be set up for the next 5 years.

hundredbombs
    hundredbombs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 952

Give me a break **** you Casilla you piece of trash. Second time you screw me in the 9th and cost me thousands. Go to the minors

DoctorPhil

Fuk me, Imma be working fukking janitorial duties at fukken walmart for the next 5 years.

FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    Good thing that isn't real money that you're betting Dr. Phil. And good thing that you don't have a real life that needs to be set up for the next 5 years.
    Lol well if he had ml he would still had been set 4.5 yrs

good2go2mexico

Fuk me, Imma be working fukking janitorial duties at fukken walmart for the next 5 years.

Not after your legs get broken by your fake bookie for not paying up.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just stay in college, earn your degree, and you'll at least be able to be a stock boy or cashier. Maybe they'll even have an opening for the returns/exchanges/customer service department. That's a best-case scenario, though.

DoctorPhil

Should I ask my little brother who's in college to take out some additional subsidized federal loans to get out this hole?

I have a good feeling about a play coming up.

good2go2mexico

Should I ask my little brother who's in college to take out some additional subsidized federal loans to get out this hole?

I have a good feeling about a play coming up.

Ask Lolmcwinsey for a loan he's rolling high on roulette at The Imperial in Vegas.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Dude has the balls to post his plays and feelings about the game even on a loss I still say

You will get it next time BOL - Ill jump on the next band play

cant help it if a moron you dont know doesnt hit a home run at the right time.....

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

Just stay in college, earn your degree, and you'll at least be able to be a stock boy or cashier. Maybe they'll even have an opening for the returns/exchanges/customer service department. That's a best-case scenario, though.
    sad but true in this economy there are people that graduated with me at ucsb with a econ degree working at schwans delivering food

chabooky386

Quote Originally Posted by doctorphil View Post
    lmao you sack of shiet lol!!!